Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

so why is it that smoking is illegal in restaurants, but they still allow children in there? some children are a hell of alot more annoying than smelling a cigarette........

crying babies are annoying yes, but I never heard of a baby giving someone cancer

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Posted

Tahoejoe : I totally agree with you !

Gritsgood.gif

a lot of hypocrites young guns, here !

I admit : I'm a smoker, but a respectful one !!!

In France; it's the same thing : you can't even smoke in "bar-tabac" (bars where they sell cig) with your coffee or beer.drinks.giflol.gif

This is going too far; you can't smoke outside in the parks in NY or LA ? WTF

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers :  Audison AP 8.9 with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a sealed box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

 

Posted

usually when i say something, taquanda says "mind yo own bizniss cracka". this is when i have a video clip playing in my head of me snatching her out of her seat and beating the everliving dogshit out of her for doing such a shitty job of raising her kids.

LMAO!!!

Do you expect more out of them..?

WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM

I LOVE HATER'S

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4487 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...