Sonic Electronix

How much do you care about the Looks of your Bass Whip?

I'm about where I want with my current car, only thing I have left to do is get my rims. Once I get them I'm done with this one till I get my srt4. which I should be able to swap everything into and be happy at that time :yahoo:

2004 Volkswagen GLI

1 10" Skar VVX

^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^

To me the outside has to look the way you like it to. If you like for it to look primer then you like primer. I just prefer my outside to look better then anything. To each it own i guess.

trying to hate on "primer" painted vehicles now? lol jk bro

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

trying to hate on "primer" painted vehicles now? lol jk bro

lol. It will look good as soon it is finished.

...............................____

...............__________|___\____

..;.;;.:;:;.,;.|__(O)____|____/_(O)

1978 F-150 Ranger Lariat

2 Sets of Sound-stream Components

Sony Head-unit

DDM Tuning 8000k's

Euro Headlights (Projectors Soon)

Green Led Wheel Wells

Dark Red Tails Tint

lol. It will look good as soon it is finished.

lol yea it will. still a sleeper, bass machine/hot rod truck. gotta keep it alive.

MY TRUCK BUILD - 1976 F-100 Ranger. Fully built 482 big block, 4 DC lvl4 15's in a blowthrough, plenty of custom fabrication.

MY HATCH BUILD - 1993 Honda Civic DX Hatchback . Clean daily driver, dropped, subtle customization.

teamxa2-1.jpg

Why does it matter what your car looks like when you Bass is only gonna tear it to shreds anyways. I mean I drive a van and its in good shape, stock as can be from the outside, but you dont wanna pull up next to me....Ill start flexing your windows.

take baby steps, u cant do it all at once unless u have a roll of 100's big enough to choke a donkey

1998 Chevy Venture "Swagger Wagon"

Kenwood Excelon KDC-X994 Headunit

3 15" Alpine Type R's in seperate T-Lines

1 RF T1500-1bd for 2 of the 15s

1 RF P1000-1bd for the single 15

3 sets of Hifonics Zeus ZXi6.5C Components( 1 more set to come for Front stage)

1 Hifonics HFi100.4 4-channel amp

Stock alt for now (DC HO SPL 400A when funds come in,currently working on buying this)

Stock battery and one Optima Redtop for now (looking at XS batteries)

3 15" Alpine Type R's (aka Swagger Wagon Build 1.0)

Swagger Wagon Build 2.0

Youtube Videos

I would love to flex other vehicles! Guess if they cant see from the bass it doesnt matter about looks...and can bass tear your car apart?

:nod in agreement: have you seen Johnathan Price's Tahoe? Body panel ripped off and flexing! I'll edit in a video when I find one.

EDIT: Found it starts a little after 1:50

An Audio Technix 18" Strato on a Kicker KX120.2

My Youtube Bass Vids

Updates When Possible...

I've bought from JBurt09, OrionStang, bcpballer64, LoudNLow931, audioman21, and CJ18 from here (as refs)

7j2.png

I would love to flex other vehicles! Guess if they cant see from the bass it doesnt matter about looks...and can bass tear your car apart?

hahahahhaahahhaha DUH, mr p tore his roof up with his old jeep lmao

and personaly i could careless about looks, id rather put my money towrd my system, if i have extra cash laying around yeah ill throw some rims on that bitch but thats bout it

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived