Ok I'm at work and need to request my vacation days off by the end of my shift and my phone will not load the website I need to find out flight prices so...

If someone could go to www.virginamerica.com

depart Boston arrive los Angeles

I need prices on departing November 9th and 10th then returning the 16th and 17th

Thanks guys!

Edited by doug118

i honestly dont know what the hell im doing but its telling me $391

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ok lol, 259 round trip.

Edited by skittlesRgood

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Huh? Maybe I explained it poorly. I'm trying to figure out which days will be cheapest to fly out on. Either the 9th or 10th then coming back I want to know if it's cheaper to leave on the 16th or 17th. Last time I flew then in July I only paid $300 even roundtrip

It will be cheaper to head out the 9th

$313 will be your cheapest... thats a 2 leg trip

Coming back $159 one way on the 17th

Hoped that helped a little

It will be cheaper to head out the 9th

$313 will be your cheapest... thats a 2 leg trip

Coming back $159 one way on the 17th

Hoped that helped a little

lol you put in october like i did.

doug, its 1am here. you're asking for a lot for the hour lol.

Ok I'm at work and need to request my vacation days off by the end of my shift and my phone will not load the website I need to find out flight prices so...

If someone could go to www.virginamerica.com

depart Boston arrive los Angeles

I need prices on departing November 9th and 10th then returning the 16th and 17th

Thanks guys!

Oh you sneaky son of a bitch. You're from MA/New England and didnt tell me? Lol jk man. But seriously, where abouts you from?

Sorry for thread jaking btw.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift