Second Skin Audio

Name some 15'' subs that like 3krms+ daily....

REaudioBuff

How many subs do you want ? $1000 is a lot of money !!!

You can do 2 Mayhem, or 2 BTL's. Mayhem seems better for playing music, according to their builders.

On the cheap, go audoque HDC.

black BMW X1 2.0 l 192 hp

OEM head unit, Amplifiers Audison AP 8.9 amp with integrated DSP and Ampere Audio 1200.

Focal ES 100 K in front doors, and Dayton RS 180 for midbass under the front seats.

2 SSA DEMONS 10" subs, in a 2.6 ft3  ported box. SecondSkin Damplifier on front doors, and Luxury Liner Pro for the cargo area.

he said he wanted louder then his 2 TRF's

Ouch that ain't right!

I have dc xl's and mayhems I have rebuilt both subs as well aa does have a better cooling system but I give my xl's over 3500 watts each and they love it and the xl is greater than the lvl 5 unless you have over 10,000 watts then the lvl 5 is greater than the xl kthanksbye

Have you ever had your woofers blown?

Ouch that ain't right!

I have dc xl's and mayhems I have rebuilt both subs as well aa does have a better cooling system but I give my xl's over 3500 watts each and they love it and the xl is greater than the lvl 5 unless you have over 10,000 watts then the lvl 5 is greater than the xl kthanksbye

x2 to everything... except im with james :lol:

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Can one of you guys ( Alpine or Skittles) explain to me why the XL would actually be a better choice? I mean i know its cheaper so thats cool but I can also get the LVL 5 without much of a problem. The box I currently have is 9.3cubes tuned @ 38hz and ill be putting whatever 2 subs I get into that for now. I had 2 team rf subs in there so it will be almost exactly the same with displacement. Those things were freaking huge... I will be running a rf t2500.1 to each sub and getting a mechman alt within the next month so ill have a good 3k+ of awesome power running them. I'm not biased to any company other than RF so please just explain to me what you know. It's all very helpful. I don't get to see these types of subs around Missouri lol. It's all off what i find on here and youtube.

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

Anyone else? ^^^^

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

Does the TC Sounds LMS Ultra 5400 come in a 15"?

There is this one on CACO its mega sexy, but a litle high on the price side

http://www.caraudioclassifieds.org/forum/showthread.php?t=32991

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Yea if those were 1k for a pair i'd get em in a heartbeat lol... Too bad its more like 1500+ for the pair lol

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

its just from what alpine and i have seen. we believe the XL is the best woofer DC makes, well except maybe the level 6 but we havnt played with one yet. the level 5 needs a ton of power and the XL can take a 3500w amp just fine. we have seen people gain with the XL over a level 5 on 3000w. once you get to 5k the level 5 pulls away from the XL.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

how come nobody has said sundown nightshade. they take that power and keep on going. they have good customer service and stand behind there product. there built strong and for around $1100 you can have a pair of 15's at your door :drink40:

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Archived