Second Skin Audio

dd or fi 18s?

idkman47

With clean power a dd3518 can take at least 2000rms which is what im shooting for, the 9518 is wayy to expensive and needs to many cubes for avaliable space, and i have two 9515s now so im a dd guy but i like the fully loaded price of a btl 18

why not just run 4 15s and get 2 more 9515s... if you have the proper space for 3 18s im sure you have the space for 4 15s

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

in your dreams only!

really is that why I sold that piece of shit btl for $100? maybe in your dreams the btl could keep up on the meter

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

really is that why I sold that piece of shit btl for $100? maybe in your dreams the btl could keep up on the meter

ive heard and loved the 95s, but that hardly justifies the BTL as a shitty sub. i personally just love the BTL but all of my cars are daily systems.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ive heard and loved the 95s, but that hardly justifies the BTL as a shitty sub. i personally just love the BTL but all of my cars are daily systems.

it is on the meter, they sound good but are not pressure builders

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

i'd go for DD, i have one dd 3518, and powering it with only 2000wrms but it really is a hard pounding sub.. if your gonna use it for spl, then go for dd 9518's.. but if your gonna use it four daily purposes, then use Fi BTL's..

Im lookin for a 3 sub setup

Rebuild your 95's to 9518's and then buy a third. Done deal, best of both worlds, might even be the cheapest option too.

And if you can run 3518's you can run 9518s, they work well in virtually identical boxes. You just want extra bracing/wood when you let the 95s do their thing ;)

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Archived