Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

dd or fi 18s?


idkman47

Recommended Posts

Posted

How can you possibly compare a 3518 to a Fully Loaded BTL, that's kinda retarded. 3518, while underrated, is only rated at what, 1250wrms or something?

Fi BL is closer to a 35, or DD 95 is closer to a BTL.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

Posted

meh a 9500 will shit down the btl's throat, in spl the 3500 and btl are pretty damn close

I'd go dd anyway

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

dd 35 very respectable but if ur gonna put something against the btl do the dd9518 hand down imo.

do some more research

Posted

Btls

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Posted

I have 3518´s and they sound AWESOME, but there´s no way you can compare them with BTL´s , now, 9518 vs BTL´s it´s another story...

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Posted

Like everyone else said if you're gonna compare between the two it would be a 9518 or a BTL. Between those 2 it depends I guess on the application and budget. Both knock but from what I've put together (both enclosures tuned to 34hz) the DD's sound a little better but the BTL's slump the lows a little harder. Again Between a 3518 and fully loaded BTL it's a no contest BTL>3518

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1310 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...