haha, most people around here dont even turn there headlights on at night time

ive had hids for about 2yrs now or so but due to how my headlight is made its blocking out most of the lumins from getting out so the beam aint really focused good, this is why i want to get some of those crystal clear headlights, ied get projectors but that means spending more money on more hids then i'll be left with the 2 sets i got now

anyone kno where i can get some fog/universal headlights that take h4 bulbs? i had a link to ebay with some for like $30 but they must have sold out, they are universal 7'' fog/headlights kinda like old cars had in em, i was gunna retro fit them in my bumper for fog lights and use my other set of hids, what comes on honda racing 4wheelers will work, kinda like the 400 i think my bro n law has

anyways, i kno without a shadow of a doubt i can see better with hids than halogens, i even had some aftermarket halogens with 55w low beams and 100w high beams and couldn't see shit, hids ftw!

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

Blue to purple is illegal still. It's in a drivers manual stating what color lights.

yes, like the blue painted crappy fake "HID" incandescent bulbs, or HIDs like 12,000K or higher are illegal. I know most lighting laws, and the main things are...

you can't have blue lights on your car, and you can't have red on the front. 10,000K HIDs are generally the bluest you can go.

in most states underglow is illegal, but in ones that it is legal, you cannot have the bulbs showing, and only the road may be lit up, not the car, and they can't be red, blue, or flashing. In any state that you can have underglow on, you cannot have it on when you are on the highway.

You may have any color interior lights you want and they can be on all the time if they are under the window line, and do not light up above the window line.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

haha, most people around here dont even turn there headlights on at night time

ive had hids for about 2yrs now or so but due to how my headlight is made its blocking out most of the lumins from getting out so the beam aint really focused good, this is why i want to get some of those crystal clear headlights, ied get projectors but that means spending more money on more hids then i'll be left with the 2 sets i got now

anyone kno where i can get some fog/universal headlights that take h4 bulbs? i had a link to ebay with some for like $30 but they must have sold out, they are universal 7'' fog/headlights kinda like old cars had in em, i was gunna retro fit them in my bumper for fog lights and use my other set of hids, what comes on honda racing 4wheelers will work, kinda like the 400 i think my bro n law has

anyways, i kno without a shadow of a doubt i can see better with hids than halogens, i even had some aftermarket halogens with 55w low beams and 100w high beams and couldn't see shit, hids ftw!

You're probably thinking of sealed beam headlights, they come in just a couple of different styles. I know you can get sealed beam projectors on the cheap from ebay, but those are just ebay projectors, not the real deal.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Archived