Jump to content

Legal issue with my dog being attacked.


Recommended Posts

Posted

You make it seem like I jumped over MY fence, broke my ankle on a rock, then their dog came over and attacked me after I provoked it. The ONLY reason I hopped that fence was to save my dogs life. If the homeowner wasn't outside when it happened, well I'm not going to say what would have happened to their dog in that case :peepwall:

I'm 22 years old. I look at these dogs like they are my children. No person or thing will get away with causing serious harm to one of them. My dog just got out of surgery due to severe puncture wounds! It's not just a little knick on his leg.

Thanks to everyone except the 1 guy who doesn't seem to get the point. Name 1 system that is "right" because I sure as hell can't think of one. :drinks:

Posted

oh waitttttt I totally forgot to mention 2 of their dogs have a documented history of being violent towards eachother to the point of drawing blood and having to be seperated for weeks at a time then slowly brought back into the home

Posted

if i were you, id put that neighbors dog down myself. thats so fucked up. of course you have a case. i think if a dog attacks a human and the cops get involved, its the owners legal obligation to get the stupid dog put down.

wizv.jpg

200a alt. by Excessive Amperage

hc800 under hood & 2 Deka 9a31 in rear

1/0awg + big 3

SAZ 3000D

HDC3 18" @ 2 ohm

Posted

doug, do they have signs up saying anything like private property, no trespassing, beware of dogs, or anything like that?

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

they may be able to turn it into a profitable case, but never a good case. excuse me, im gonna go to mcdonalds now, and while im there, im gonna order a hot cup of coffee, and despite all the warnings printed on the cup, im gonna spill it on myself, and then sue them. brb.........

if it doesnt have a warning label you could sue. anyways so if this happened to your child would you just rack it up to shit happen? i see it as the neighbors and dogs fault given it dug the hole to begin with. yea the dog attacked instinctively but the OPs dogs saw an opening and went 'ooo where does this lead' which is also instinct :shrug:

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

Posted

Thanks to everyone except the 1 guy who doesn't seem to get the point. Name 1 system that is "right" because I sure as hell can't think of one. :drinks:

just because the system isnt right, doesnt mean you should take advantage of it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

doug, do they have signs up saying anything like private property, no trespassing, beware of dogs, or anything like that?

as the sheriff here in my town told me 3 days ago when i talked to him about someone trying to break in my house,he said to put up no trespassing signs around my house. if someone breaks in, shoot 'em. if they are trying to break in, shoot 'em. if they are in your yard, shoot 'em. if they are in your yard running away, shoot 'em in the leg.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

 

 

 

 

Posted

nope not a single sign anywhere!

ok well i just talked to my neighbor, hes a detective has been for 10+ years and i showed him the pictures and stuff and he said you def. have a case! he said you were on their property, that they pay for but if they dont have a sign up or anything then its their fault what happens to you in their yard. He said honestly people think since they pay for something they can do whatever they want but in reality a yard is public property, unless they have signs that prohibit anyone from coming on the yard and in Indiana you have to have 1 sign each side of the fence to protect the yard against any legal issues.

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4825 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...