doug118 Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 okay so here is what happened.. This morning I saw my neighbor walking out of my yard with one of her dogs. I didn't think much of it because the dog can jump the fence so I just let it go. When it was time to let my dogs out, I went outside first to make sure their dogs were inside, which they were. I let my dogs out to do their business. I came inside to get breakfast and next thing I know I hear what sounds like my dog being murdered. I run outside and my dog was in their yard being flung around by their largest dog. I hopped the fence to grab my dog which at that point the attacking dog started to attack me. He bit my arm, face, and foot. My dog is in surgery right now with severe puncture wounds and possibly torn ligaments. When I got home I found a hole under my fence with a pile of dirt on their side of the yard with 2 pickets from my fence in pieces within the pile of dirt. The dog that was in my yard must have dug the hole and broke the fence this morning. I'm trying to figure out what I can pursue legally as far as medical bills and damages go. I know my dog was in their yard during the attack but my dog would have never been in their yard if it wasn't for their dog digging the hole and breaking the fence. 2001 Tahoe. Huge front stage and 55+ substage http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/196418-another-tahoe-build-huge-front-stage-and-155-substage/
Robert8252 Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 That really sucks. I really hope your dog is alright and you as well of course. I don't know what could actually be done about that. It's a weird situation being you were over on their property but I don't know. Need to file a report and see. 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Skullz Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 Take pics of everything and document as much as possible and talk to neighbors and see if anyone of them saw something as well. 01 Ford focus ZX3 Pioneer AVH-X491BHS PPI PC 4800.2 Morel Maximo 6.5" x2
GRITS Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 call the damn cops!!!!! report that shit!!!! sorry to hear about the doggy I hope he's ok
LT.Smoke Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 Yea...Call the cops and tell them what happened...They will be able to tell you what steps to take in the case Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Loudcivic Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 you can go after them for everything. and there dog attacked you to so right there alone is a case. call the cops right away and tell them everything and that you wanna press charges against them. they will make out a report and then you will evenutally have a court date unless they wanna settle it outside of courg which i doubt it. call the police 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
Hugh G. Rection Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 well, YOUR dog was in THEIR yard. YOU were in THEIR yard, which is how a lawyer will look at it. im mixed on it at this point. Owner of BigAss Ports
310_cutty Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 If their dog caused the damage to the fence which let your dog get on their property to begin wit. So take lots of pics of the fence so you have proof that their dogs started the whole thing...just my.02
new2boom Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 dogs dont push dirt when they dig they pull dirt towards them and the pile of dirt was on there side so it was done by there dog. take pictures!! sealed up on the termlab mic on dash 4-sa12"s 2-3500d's 153.4db now testing a american bass 1100.1 no numbers yet 300amp iraggi alt and kinetik batts.
NRG Posted October 12, 2010 Report Posted October 12, 2010 if you was in the uk you could have borrowed my rottweiler and put her in thier back yard. shes one nasty piece of work and hates other dogs im unsure of your laws but the word tresspasing comes to mind . hope your both ok though. most legal systems suck, id pay the bills and revenge is sweet
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.