Lately I've been thinking about getting a candy color paint job done.For some reason in my neck of the woods they like RAPING your pockets when it comes to things like this.I was wondering if anyone that has experience in car painting could shoot me a GUESStimate as to what the most is I should pay for a GOOD candy paint job.The truck is a 02' Yukon 4 dr.,current color is pewter(Beige),there are no dents or dings so no body work would be needed,and I'd be doing either a candy black,candy DARK blue,or candy DARK purple.

Thanks!!!

Lately I've been thinking about getting a candy color paint job done.For some reason in my neck of the woods they like RAPING your pockets when it comes to things like this.I was wondering if anyone that has experience in car painting could shoot me a GUESStimate as to what the most is I should pay for a GOOD candy paint job.The truck is a 02' Yukon 4 dr.,current color is pewter(Beige),there are no dents or dings so no body work would be needed,and I'd be doing either a candy black,candy DARK blue,or candy DARK purple.

Thanks!!!

Here's the thing about candy. It's labor intensive. It's not like shooting base coat and then laying down 2-3 coats of clear. You've got your basecoat, your midcoat and then your clear. As for what you should pay are you talking in terms of just labor or you talking primer, sealer, paint and clear or just paint supplies or just labor? I sell paint and troubleshoot for body shops, paint myself, do custom color matching/blending. Just need a lil more info dude on what it is you're pricing. Also, what brand of paint you shooting for?

Lately I've been thinking about getting a candy color paint job done.For some reason in my neck of the woods they like RAPING your pockets when it comes to things like this.I was wondering if anyone that has experience in car painting could shoot me a GUESStimate as to what the

most is I should pay for a GOOD candy paint job.The truck is a 02' Yukon 4 dr.,current color is pewter(Beige),there are no dents or

dings so no body work would be needed,and I'd be doing either a candy black,candy DARK blue,or candy DARK purple.

Thanks!!!

$6,000 - $10,000 at a legitimate shop with labor and paint IMO

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

YOUR GONNA PAY OUT OF THE ASS FOR IT !!!!PERIOD!!!! if you dont it will look like shit.........people around here have been sprayin candy for 10+ years and still make it look foggy.....if someone can do it right and is good at it then expect to pay a shit load its not simple nor is it like sprayin reg. paint some candy needs special guns too. expect a GOOD candy painter to ask for about 6 or 7 grand ........plus paints are going up in my area so its gonna go up too!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

You may be a person of interest in my future.

Shit Bro, with prices like that your Are a person of interest in my PRESENT,LOL!!

The prices I'm looking for is like if I was to go to a shop and just ask them for a candy paint job,so I guess I'm talking labor,sealer,primer,clear,etc.

Honestly I'd charge around 3k for job like that but I like to paint and I'm not tryin to get rich or make a living at it lol.

That's you. I imagine you don't have a shop that you paint at?

So you don't have the overhead a shop would have like paying employees, rent, electric, water, keeping paints and chemicals in stock, advertising, etc.

A decent candy job will cost you upwards of $6,000 IMO.

Maybe some other places charge less because of more competition, but around here there aren't to many places to go.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg