Sonic Electronix

Timmy, the videos are amazing. They truely show off your craftsmanship and your dedication to Memphis and their products. If anyone but you wins this their is something seriously wrong in that contest.

I will be posting this in other car audio forums and ask them to vote also. Just remeber me when your more famous than you already are :)

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

its obvious that he just joined over there to bash everybody...hell, look at his name...that says enough right there. if he doesnt like decals, who cares, u do...if he doesnt like your paint scheme, who cares, because u do....people need to look past the surface asthetics and really take in all of the custom work that went into this thing...its just plain tremendous. i mean, im not big on the paint colors either...but that is completely overshadowed by your level of skill GP! ur awesome...and u should win easily.

i likes me some audio stuff...

thanks guys............

just irritates the hell out of me,,,,that some lowlife piece of shit...has NOTHING better to do with his time...but make a fake registration...only to talk shit...How pothetic is this persons life...really...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

thanks guys............

just irritates the hell out of me,,,,that some lowlife piece of shit...has NOTHING better to do with his time...but make a fake registration...only to talk shit...How pothetic is this persons life...really...

hey man, if you look at it logically if I had haters, I'd be honored because I'd rather have sum1 hate on my success/work than to have nobody say anything at all. When some one hates on you, it means they wanna be like you, or wish they could do the things you do. So next time your hated on say this "Would you like some cheese with your wine"?

Twigz.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

• 4 weeks later...

Archived