Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Make sure you upload a vid as soon as you can so I can spread the word :)

DCSOUNDsig.jpg

2006 SPLMAX Bass Race Competitor of the Year

2006 Bass Race 156 points

Team DC Sounds

Team Maxxsonics

Team HR

Team Second Skin

Team Hooker Audio

http://dcsoundlab.com/

2006 Bass Race 156 points

2008 Starting from scratch

Posted

Make sure you upload a vid as soon as you can so I can spread the word :)

thanks bro..........

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

Tim if you dont win, There is something wrong with this world

x2...this could really open some doors for you if u win. hopefully u can catch some ink for this build or anyone of your builds, especially this one and the dash u just did...best of wishes man!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Posted

Tim if you dont win, There is something wrong with this world

Thank you David...I hope the judges feel the same way....I busted my ass to build a showcase for memphis product...and it was all done by me...So I do feel that I deserve this.........but Im not gonna get my hopes up ....ya know...

I think Im gonna enter the Buick as well.

well......... :lol: Abby is gonna enter the buick...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Posted

Looks amazing, best luck. I liked the 1st video over the 2nd, except that it didn't show off those amps. If you could incorporate that into your video somehow, while still getting that flex I think it would do your work the most justice.

Again, looks great.

btw, you named your kid memphis? You really deserve this :D

tejcurrent

XS Power

T3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1162 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...