Sundown Audio

audiopipe vs audioque

armyranger3858

AQ over Audiopipe all day. The only thing good about the audiopipe is that you can choose the boost freq. Other than that they are no where near AQ. On ebay the AP is $224 and the AQ is $249, trust it is definetly worth the extra $25 bucks.

Try $85.00.

http://cgi.ebay.com/AUDIOPIPE-AP15001D-1500W-MONO-D-Audio-Amplifier-/230491334308?pt=Car_Amplifiers&hash=item35aa5aa6a4#ht_3803wt_1135

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.

Then it is definetly worth the extra $85. AQ customer service if something goes wrong with it is worth it.

96 IMPALA SS

Pioneer DEH-P8600MP H/U

Pioneer TS-C160R 6.5"

Pioneer TS-D690R 6x9"

JBL GTO755.6II

Stinger spdh-10 cap

100sqft. Fatmat

AQ 3500d

18" FI BTL 7cuft 35Hz

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap15001d-p-1452.html

so $100 extra... can get almost 2 AP1500s for the price of 1 AQ1200...

just throwing that out there

or

http://www.caraudiodeals.com/audiopipe-ap30001d-p-1453.html

since that is 2 1500s

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

TeamHT your the man, all these people on here talk about the dirty power the ap's put out, yet everyone that uses them loves them.( i guess i shouldn't say everyone because i'm sure there's a couple people that had bad luck with them) I've used the 1800 and i was very impressed with it. They are really good amps, especially when you look at the price of them. If you need the little extra power go with the ap all day long, and I would anyways. I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the aq's because i have an aq2200 and absolutly love it. They are outstanding amps as well, just the ap is $100 cheaper. Thats what i'm looking at. Either way you go, you will not be dissapointed.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

yeah, in all honesty i will pay the extra cost for the AQ every time. but dont say dirty power when you have never owned the amp or even tested it. its annoying when you hang on peoples nuts and say dirty power without even testing it out. i will follow reviews, and trust certain people, and if i seriously am curious i will test it out myself. if you want the better amp, get the AQ. want to save money but still push out real power? AP. simple as that.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

on this forum at anytime when ap is brought up theres at least 5 people that post "blah blah blah dirty power" and you look in their sigs, and it doesn't say audiopipe. I know mine doesn't but i have 3 friends that have them, and had an 1800 in my blazer for 3 months on 4 12" cerwin vega vmax's and it beat the piss out of them. absolutly loved it.

2000 2dr blazer

15" diamond audio d3

4 cubic ft. tuned @ 32hz (slot port, sub back, port back)

debating on a wall or no wall.

Shay-kee

damn guys awesome arguments I really like how TeamHT explains himself...thanks I'm almost leaning towards the ap because of price and a little more output...keep giving opinions please and stop talking shit if u have never used the amp or have known someone that installed it properly

damn guys awesome arguments I really like how TeamHT explains himself...thanks I'm almost leaning towards the ap because of price and a little more output...keep giving opinions please and stop talking shit if u have never used the amp or have known someone that installed it properly

i would like to know how teamht knows who has used ap or not . he sounds like hes got a few screws loose to me, triping out like a inmature child that he is. i think he just cant buy a good amp so hes defending ap. from the look of the shity ass cars in his drive way. he cant aford kraco 6 x9s much less audioque.

Archived