Ernesto Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 lincoln town car 1994. I want some of the money you get Man seriously if your right ill go half on it and no im not talking shit
Ernesto Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 its an old lincoln towncar: Just did a google search and that's a 1981 lincoln town car...Looks sooo much alike
jon_570 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 i thought it looked like a regal New system"RF T5001BD 980watts RMS at one ohmSoundstream T5-12"kenwood 4 inch front doorpowerbass 5 inch back2.3 cube foot enclosure tuned to about 34hz
Ernesto Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 i thought it looked like a regalNot sure it could be but I think the car they're looking for has a longer hood than a Regal...Idk I might be wrong...I think it could either be a 80s regal, early 80s lincoln town car, or a thunderbird.. Everybody agrees it's a 2door (coupe), right??
dwright27 Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 Not sure it could be but I think the car they're looking for has a longer hood than a Regal...Idk I might be wrong... I think it could either be a 80s regal, early 80s lincoln town car, or a thunderbird.. Everybody agrees it's a 2door (coupe), right?? in that video it looks like its a 4 door. 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
Ernesto Posted August 13, 2007 Author Report Posted August 13, 2007 in that video it looks like its a 4 door.Shit your right I didn't see the video till now...At first when its traveling to the left it appears to be a four 4 door with white pillar (in the middle of the car)...On the way back, heading to the right, there doesn't appear to be a white pillar and appears to be more of a 2dr....idk
David Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 the one in the video is a 1994 possible a 93 lincoln town car.
BassJunkie Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 The top one looks like a 4 door, the bottom one looks like a 2 door, I think they got 2 different cars mixed up =\ 1986 C20 Suburban 9 American Bass XFL 15's B2 M1MKII 14v XS Power Batteries Maxwell Caps Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not you havent lived until you've hit a screw with a router.
Guest MegaloManiac Posted August 13, 2007 Report Posted August 13, 2007 whenever i see a grainy image like that it creeps me out. it reminds me of that ghost car video
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.