anyone on here airbrush? Im wanting to get into it some, i have been an artist for a long time. Ive done some research but i wanted to ask if anyone has any good starting out tips? :popcorn:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

I can't personally help but this kid is from my city, he does top notch work, 20yrs old. http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1567597073

He did my friends sweater

45055_1343918529175_1567597073_30704519_1937810_n.jpg

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

when I went to wyotech, they taught us how to airbrush....I built a mailbox (all tig welded) and custom painted it with alot of brushwork. they also had an extended course, but it was like 1200 bucks and i definitely didnt have the cash for it...but its really something you have to pick up and play with. it isnt really difficult, if you've been an artist, you probably know about shading, tone, shadow, color, etc. its the same concept as any realistic painting or rendering. just have to get the hang of it. did a quick search and found this site, http://airbrushtechnique.com/ might be worth lookin into.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

not to bring back an old post, but Ive been away from my computer a lot. anyways i decided to jump in balls deep with this. bought a cheap-o single action airbrush from harbor freight to start with. I also have a dual action satajet that i bought brand new from a buddy.

There is a guy local to me that does a lot of custom graphics and airbrush work. im going to hit him up at this car show coming up. We know each others cars but not really ever talked face to face. I've also been doing a lot of reading up and talking with artist. I think its going to be a lot of fun, its def going to be something that takes time to perfect. But like any other art ive done, ill finger it out as i go...

Ill post up some first attempt pics this weekend for y'all to laugh at :pardon:

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com