Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

i just looked at 26pages and i cant see my screen rite now cuz i just nutted god knows how many times....lol

this build is one of THEEEEEE best so far in a long time...ur doing things people say cant be done....chicken if u get rid of this truck 5yrs from now i will personally fly out there and kick ya teeth in..lol....the only upgrade would be to put a bigger amp in there(i get the feeling fosgate got something up there sleeve)

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

Crazy shit as usual! The lights on those amps are sick as. One is crazy but two is absolutely ridiculous! Should be a great SQ system when it's finished :P

36CFDEF1-F93D-4FA3-9934-64EE2EC94080-2856-0000071FCFA47672.png.ebe82e417eabc5f239a4adf293b099f9.png

Previous 150+ daily rides:

Volvo 240 wagon 2 x DD Audio 9915s walled, Isuzu Trooper 6 x DD Audio 3515s walled clamshell, Lexus LX470  2 x Kicked Solo X 18s, Lexus LS400 4  x American Bass HD18 walled

SMD - System of The Month August 2008

My Youtube Videos

...........................(lost for words).................................................jus watched vid again for like the 15th time and still laughing. Poor plastic

Edited by HC3400BLK
rims.jpg2 12" Kicker cvx1 proacoustic 4 now either quantum audio amp r Ma audio nextKenwood dash4 gauge wire pioneer in the doorsjvc in the back

Love the pics steve looks soooo seexxiii.. O yea and i love that quote on the one myspace pic, "Does your amp require a forklift?" lol

:D:D

thanks guys....:)

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

i just noticed you said Bahrain......DAMN. Talk about world wide! Do they even have a CLUE what they are lookin at when you show them this?

they listen to the same music with do bro. i don't meet many folks with sounds here though but they know how we do in the US. there's a shit load of folks from the US over here. i can't wait to get back to VA and sit in my truck, i'm on here for six months and i'll be back in January though. i'm just happy my internet is working cause i'd be lost without keeping up with this site man.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Hey Meade, or anyone who read this closer than me, whats the plans for the mids/highs? with 15krms, damn.......... I would assume alot of power hungry 8" mid bass, even 10s stored somewhere, high power compression horns? May almost have top do some professional Audio set ups....

Well, actually Dyna Audio, and Morel speakers are built to handle lots of power, thought about them?

I know, I know, RF components Iam sure

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Hey Meade, or anyone who read this closer than me, whats the plans for the mids/highs? with 15krms, damn.......... I would assume alot of power hungry 8" mid bass, even 10s stored somewhere, high power compression horns? May almost have top do some professional Audio set ups....

Well, actually Dyna Audio, and Morel speakers are built to handle lots of power, thought about them?

I know, I know, RF components Iam sure

i was going to get around to asking the same question. i'm sure it'll have to be a shit load of tweeters and mids to keep up with that bass.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module