Chickens 2002 Caddy, The Hoopty 8 18" Fi Btl + Rockford Fosgate (2) T15k Amps! UPDATES! IPAD AIR 2 In Dash page 335

ur the man meade u know that

keep doin wut ur doin man. u give me a person to look up to and u give me a hell of alot of ideas for things to do.

ur the man

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

I'd love to see this trick dr. db :blush:

The next time I have to wrap one I will take some pics and share the love...it's a little trick for making a carpet job look a million times better that the normal cut and seam job....soon I hope!!

as for supplies holla at me if you need something. i work at a body shop. we have tons of gloves, mixing cups for resin or paint, stir sticks, body filler and glazing putty, sand paper....whatever holla at me

progress SLOW? have you ever fiberglassed in February before?

i get up every day at 5:00 and im on my way to work at 6 and not home from work till 5 again....i put a few hours in per nite if i feel like it, and sometimes i dont, but i try.

i have posted probably 1300 pics starting in June 07 and i am 100% solo other then the occasional hand if something like a T15k is too heavy or i need my son to hold something......other then that im by myself, so how exactly is my progress slow?

I think i must make this look to easy...ya'll dont see the R&D part of any of this you just see me whipping it out - no one feels my HOURS of bathroom R&D, and all the stress i feel while trying to pull this off.....and in front of half the world. Trust me, im not nearly as good as some of the pro's i KNOW this........but it STILL takes time. If i had time, a shop, some help, and endless tools/materials (and what i dont have someone ELSE goes and gets) this would be a lot faster.

Another thing you guys dont see is all the coordination i have to deal with......i have to decide what i need, then order it or go buy it and that takes time. I need to decide what products, materials, glues, resins, woods, fabrics, fasteners........even got-damn rubber gloves and paint brushes need to be used for the job and make sure i have plenty. Its still back to the store on a weekly basis. I also decide and purchase all the gear all the way to the last strand of wire.....

anyone feelin me yet or should i go on?

nall you don't have to go on bro. i understood from the jump what it would take to do this build and that's "time". hell i have three kids and work 8-10 hours a day and it's hard coming home, helping them with their homework and spending time with them because i'm military. that's why i don't do many projects now because it's time consuming and i have little ones and they don't understand. so take your time bro, keeps us all looking forward to this thread. hell after the caddy is done what else will we have to look forward to?

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Dude...You're still working on this thing?

lol...I am JOKING. I Just read your rant about the progress being 'slow'. To be honest, I was thinking about it and i came up with

1. This guy has a day job.

2. This guy has a wife (hottie too btw)

3. This guy has kids

4. This guy is busting his ASS working on someone elses ride.

Dude, if I take an afternoon to work on my car, my gf starts getting all pissy with me because I didn't finish in an hour. So the way I see it, you're not just dealing with the stress of this build...You're dealing with that, on top of your family/work/friends.

To you Sir, I tip my hat.

thanks, most already know my story but once in a while i have to tell it again.....cuz to be honest, if i DID own a shop and had more time and a crew of helpers, then maybe you could call the progress slow :D

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

Yeah man. I know what you mean. lol I'm in the computer business and I get shit like that all the time. "What do you mean you're not done yet???"

I used to do a LOT of work for friends/family. But after getting burned a couple of times I only do work for a select few. And now whenever someone starts giving me shit about how long it takes to do something, I just laugh and say "You can't rush perfection". They will either laugh and say ok, and be happy that I'm taking the time and energy to work on their problem. Or they'll just be like "ok, call me when you're done and I'll buy lunch.

So, like I said

Posted Image