Im with Bill on this one... If your not breaking the law or doing dumb shit taht you shouldnt be doing than what do you have to worry about then??

I think its a good idea in some instances...I think it should be used more for purposes of tracking those who have records for drug trafficking and a history of gang related incidents or things of that nature

But also i agree with bill in saying if your going to do something you know is against the law and you get caught just pay the fines or consequences and move on

;)

If ya gonna roll through a stop sign and ya got caught, then man up and pay the fine.

Getting mad at the "man" cause you broke a law isn't taking responsibility for the fact YOU got caught breaking a law. Man up,accept responsibility and move on.

So many people today can not accept the fact that they fucked up and got caught. People are so fucking quick to blame everyone but themselves.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

No Such Agency (NSA) has been doing this type of things for years. Doesn't surprise me really. I have a friend that works for USGS (United States Geological Servey) that works on satallite programing. The USGS has a satalite that can "See" 17 miles into the earths crust. Think they can't track someone? Stuff like this pops up all the time. Hate to say it but we as US citizens lost our privacy a long long time ago.

1998 Plymouth Voyager (daily)

Jensen VM9213 H.U. (I Know but I havent had any problems.... yet)

5.25" Factory -> Sound Stream SST5.2

6x9 Hifonics ZXi 693 -> Sound Stream SST6.9

Amp: Class D: Crescendo 3KWP (x2)

Class A/B: Crescendo 1000C4

Sub: Almani S-7 10" (x6)

sometimes i wonder what would happen if everyone just stopped paying taxes...

theyd increase taxes on everything you buy to make up for....nevermind they already do that

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

They whole IDC because I'm not breaking the law is a big load of crap... Now you may not car at the moment, but what about when you get a ticket for going 46 in a 45 because the camera saw it... or you get a ticket for not stopping behind the white line at a stop light we had cameras near where I live that did that for a while... It's not what you care about now, it's what it will be eventually.

a better one would be a ticket everytime you turn on your system no matter the location :peepwall:

EDIT: wouldnt the tracker be considered entrapment?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

• 2 weeks later...

The thing that gets me on this isn't that I am being "followed," which is essentially what the GPS does, but that they are crawling up under my car to place something there. I know that if I were to come outside at night and see them doing this, or see someone doing it to someone else's car in a parking lot I would not think it is the government planting a tracking device, but someone sabotaging the car in which car I would in fact think someone's life was in immediate danger.

I simply don't like the fact someone is touching my car without proof of reasonable suspicion of a crime. There is no requirement for them to obtain a warrant to sneak under my car and search for a location to stick the GPS on it.

To Mr Darkjustice, I would be under the understanding that the GPS unit was gifted to me and that I could do with it what I pleased.

Archived