woot woot for gun lovers

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

cops cant protect you every minute of everyday. your safety is your responsibility, and your alone! even the supreme court recently ruled that police officers have absolutely ZERO obligation to protect someone.

i believe every person in this country who is legally qualified to obtain their permit to carry should get their permit and carry. the world would be a much better place.

Then everyone would use a gun in every small situation. Next thing you know shit would happen and people would accidently lose or drop their gun, and a child would pick it up. Nothing against you personally, but I think the process of having a concealed hand gun lisence should be 10x harder than it already is. I don't even trust a cop with a gun. Who knows what's going on in their life and keeping from from breaking and shooting someone out of anger. Only person i'd trust is myself.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

woot woot for gun lovers

im not a gun lover. im absolutely fuckin' retarded for guns, which is way beyond gun "lover". given a choice between guns and stereo's, ill take the guns in a heartbeat. ive made harder decisions at the coke machine.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

lololololol

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

Then everyone would use a gun in every small situation. Next thing you know shit would happen and people would accidently lose or drop their gun, and a child would pick it up. Nothing against you personally, but I think the process of having a concealed hand gun lisence should be 10x harder than it already is. I don't even trust a cop with a gun. Who knows what's going on in their life and keeping from from breaking and shooting someone out of anger. Only person i'd trust is myself.

ahh... and the sheeple come out to play.

think about this..... who commits 100% of the gun crimes in america? answer: criminals.

who is legally barred from owning guns? answer: criminals.

criminals will commit their crimes regardless of it being legal or not. criminals will carry their guns, regardless of it being legal or not. one day you will wise up, and realize that going through life as a defenseless victim is just stupid.

scenario - your in the walmart parking lot. someone comes up to you with a knife and threatens you. what do you do? i know what YOU would do, you would call the cops, then they would take 10 minutes to respond, and arrive just in time to draw a chalkline around you.

as to where if i were in this situation, the cops would be called after the fact. they would arrive just in time to either take a description of who they need to be looking for, or they would be scraping the sorry fuck up off the ground.

cops cant save you, unless you are extremely, EXTREMELY lucky.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

i agree any dummy can pull a trigger, what happened to a good ole ass whoopin, aint nothin like grabbin sumone by the neck thrown em to the ground and stompin the fuck outa them.....i understand keepin one at the crib close by but carryin one on ur hip? come on you aint john wayne and this aint the OK Corral...to me that just makes more problems...im a up close n personal guy id rather shank sumone LOL

2001 Grand AM

Pioneer UB4000 HU

Tsunami / Monster Wire's

DC POWER INC 260SP ALT w/ XS Power VCM

BIG 3 All 1/0 Monster 400 + YT Under Hood

Stinger SPV70 x2 in Trunk

4x SA-10's On There Way soon i hope

SS XXX-4000D @ .7ohm 3K+

RF Power 4x6's & 6x9's Monsoon Powered

PG TL22 Line Driver

148.7db @ 35-45hz sweep w/ 12" BTL

please stop threadjacking......

now lets see some pics!

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

think about this..... who commits 100% of the gun crimes in america? answer: criminals.

criminals will commit their crimes regardless of it being legal or not. criminals will carry their guns, regardless of it being legal or not. one day you will wise up, and realize that going through life as a defenseless victim is just stupid.

scenario - your in the walmart parking lot. someone comes up to you with a knife and threatens you. what do you do? i know what YOU would do, you would call the cops, then they would take 10 minutes to respond, and arrive just in time to draw a chalkline around you.

as to where if i were in this situation, the cops would be called after the fact. they would arrive just in time to either take a description of who they need to be looking for, or they would be scraping the sorry fuck up off the ground.

So nice I quote it twice.

Archived