Second Skin Audio

Need Help on what 10" subs to get and amps

JORDEN_23

yeah they have to pay off the 30 patents they have on them. I'm not saying to run them just people need to stop talking out of their ass

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

wenn stop being a nut hugger, I could easily make an xl louder than your 13w7. You will pay a lot more and the xl will be louder. And fyi yes I have heard/worked with one. A buddy of mine had one and they are over rated and over priced

I don't own a w7 jack ass I own a sub that makes your xl look like a midbass. so shove it up your ass. how about you actually take your own advice and pull rusty's dick out before you chole

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

How did this thread turn into a JL Audio nuthugging fest? If they are so damn good why is it none of you have them in your current builds? Not enough air space to fit all 30 of those patents???

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

How did this thread turn into a JL Audio nuthugging fest? If they are so damn good why is it none of you have them in your current builds? Not enough air space to fit all 30 of those patents???

so actually knowing what your talking about and not just following every one else is nuthugging? and I don't run one because my amp would have fried it and my current sub is louder, and alot rarer

mcintoshsigz.png

actually i just took out my jl audio sub from my truck last week but ur right all this guy wanted was some info and it turned into westcoast vs eastcoast battle ..lol

cowboys_logo.gif

Archived