Sundown Audio

Sound Digital

TeejayBee

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/83969-amp-testing-results/page__p__1151697__hl__testing__fromsearch__1entry1151697

theres another thread with testing comparisons for ya

My starting impedence is 1 ohm Nominal

Stetsom 14k2d Total power was 6200 watts at 3.4 ohm i had to disconnect my MLA module because your limited to 14.7 v max on the 12v version. 14.2 v dropping 13.7 v.

Soundigital 12k Total power was 10300 watts at 3.2 ohms 15.4 v dropping to 15 v. with MLA module.

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

SSA sells stetsom bro...

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

SSA also charges more than DB-R

Team DC Audio

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i beat the living hell out of my 7k2d... slamology was the test for the amp, it played in 100+ degree weather, in the sun, all day long at under 12v the whole day both days we were there

it never fried a tinsel and it never went into protect, just kept going right along... demo after demo.. hell the car got soo hot i had to let aaron take over demos and go try to enjoy some of the show...

everyone was joking about fryin steak on the amp it was soo hot, but they were being serious, it could melt your skin it got so hot

but it never stopped playing LOL

Team DC Audio

Yea the teg was hot as fuck, it felt like a damn blow dryer blowing in your face when the bass hits. it hit like 110 that weekend if i rem right.

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

I have a SD 8000 for sale like new if interested PM me...

Actually I have 3 if you need more then 1.......

Good Luck

thanks bro but its gona be a good while till i even get my truck its all going in lol still need to leave for basic and do my SF training for a year

Besides all the nice comments from my boy derrick, the costumer service from Murilo and the 5 years warranty on every SD amplifier it´s great, i LOVE my sd8000.1 , haven´t clamped yet, but, i´m dropping to 10.4v because of my 12 years old stock alternator (mechman in the mail already) and that shit sounds great, no clipping and never gone into protection, i really like my amp :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived