Need Box Design Willing To Pay $80 For Plans

kinscsi

Burping is louder. B)

Some of these old timers can't change with the times :P

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Need a box built. Its for 2 12 re xxx 2007, willing to pay $80 for the plans. Here's my build so far http://www.caraudio.com/forum/showthread.php?t=250138 But i need a good box designer thats well known. Its going in a 2006 vw jetta. I want it tuned to 47hz for spl. I know a new car and spl. IDK. Anyway I'll get to the size i need. laters

If your doing a burp then want to bassrace, then you will need a removable port.

47 is too high for bassrace, you will be limited on the music choices.

I would look at around 40-43hz, there is plenty of music choices and still will be closer to the cars tuning then say 35-37hz.

If you tune much lower then that, you will also be limited on music choice.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

You cant really compair a db score from burping and bassrace. They are 2 different events. A 150db bassrace score is louder then a 150db burp...

eh not really... its all on the tl they dont use something different for different events so a 150 is a 150. i think you meant to say the 150db bassracer will be louder than the 150db burper

Guest MegaloManiac

its possible, but it wont be easy, lots and lots and lots of testing to get that loud in a trunk car.

the guy is asking for a box design..i think its safe to say he is not going to be tweeking and testing ;) so no go on the 150

Archived