Second Skin Audio

tc sounds? new system

nickyperezz

i plan on building a new system and would like peoples opinions or suggestions for wat subwoofer would be best

i want to get the mtx jh1200 amp and was thinking about getting the new tc sounds 12" axis but thats a $400 dollar subwoofer i was also considering the orion hcca 10" because ive heard its a good subwoofer and its a little cheaper than the tc sounds

any suggestions would be appreciated.

that amp and those subs wont match up right i think

the amp is 1200 watts rms at 1 ohm both subs can be wired to 1 ohm the tc sounds would be over powered buy 200 watts and the orion would be underpowered by 500 watts i like the mtx amp because it is simple to install due to a stock headunit and high inputs i had the mtx jh600 and it was pretty good and for the other post i have heard good things about both subwoofers and i want to know if anyone knows of any in the same price range or cheaper that are better or which one would be a better buy i plan on putting whatever subwoofer i get into a sealed box

Theres all sorts of subs that are way cheaper and just as good if not better. Look into audioque, fi, and dc, even ascendant audio.

he should actually listen to them before deciding ones "better"

I love my tc sub, its honestly the best sounding sub I have ever had/heard. Its clear and sounds great. But you really do need to hear things before you can tell what you like. One of my friends hates the way the tc sounds lol

Is it because there is no voice coming out of it???

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived