Sonic Electronix

You guys got the wrong idea from it. I told him a couple of guys from the internet told me to do it like the diagram (I wrote it down the same way and showed him) and he was like why the hell would you do that? I just said I see a lot of guys on there running high powered systems like that, and he said it was a waste of supplies. But I talked to the manager today and I showed him and he said thats exactly how he would hook it up. I had planned on using irpirate and CJ18's way to do it but when I went and asked for the shit to do it, he told me it'd be easier and not neccesary to do the parallel ground from the from battery. Thanks for the help though I really appreciate having guys with huge systems that are already complete helping then some new guy at an audio shop. On another note what do you guys think I will get on the termlab(sealed on dash)? I'm goin up next weekend to do some tests with this box I got, then after I get my H/O alt, then one more test after a new box just to see all the differences. First test next saturday will be just what I have been asking questions about with 1 DC LVL 5 15" with 4.2 cubes and 2 four inch flared ports tuned at 32 hz with a new battery upfront and 2 batteries in back and an AQ 3500.1 and big 3. Its in a 98 Grand Cherokee

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

ill guess... 146.7 lol, who knows man. its all on you and how well you built your system. could do as little as 145 or as high as 150. its all on you.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

THANK YOU for that diagram :drinks: !!I was looking for something exactly like that.

Not trying to hijack the thread but I have 2 very noobish questions related to this so I hope the OP doesn't mind.If I follow the diagram can I also connect multiple amps like this as well? Can I connect the batteries in the same manner as in the diagram,make and install a buss bar in the back,connect the back battery to the buss bar and then feed my amps power off of that?

Also,can you explain the purpose of running 2 sets of wire to each connection (The double runs) and is it absolutely necessary?

Archived