Sonic Electronix

Hardest Slapping 12's.. With Stock Alt

Whats up guys, I am here once again. Even though I just posted a few days ago.. :/ Oh well. But anyways, I've tried to find a post about the Hardest Slapping 12's on a stock alt. Like, I mean 12's that can slap as hard as 15's. The only reasons why I'm asking this is because I'm probably going to get a honda.. Maybe an accord? Or maybe a civic. Not 100% sure. If it's an accord, I probably can fit two 15's. But if its a civic, I MOST likely probably wont be able. If I'm wrong, please correct me and make my day. But anyways, that's why I'm asking what's the hardest slapping 12's on the market. My budget is probably around 800$, maybe more if its worth it. I'm looking for around 2k+ watts, and so forth. Maybe some Fi 12 SSD's? But.. Idk. Someone suggested audioque sdc2.5 12's? Or 15's? Either or. But if any of you guys have a suggestions, please feel free to leave them.

Thanks.

And if you saw my other post, I'm sorry I'm posting so many, I just feel like my 1st system should go out with a bang... Literally, a BANG.

-Jin

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

2 12 fi bl's? but good luck for 2k on stock honda alt lol be sure you do big 3, back batt. and 0 gauge all over the place lol my friend put like 2.5k on his alero with 105 amp alt. big 3. and 2 hc1400's in back. stock up front. 2 runs of 0 gauge to back. and dropped to 10s and 11s.

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Awaits the first bandwagon.gif

It seems like these days, ya ask what kinda subs to buy and it becomes a fight between DC DD AA Sundown IA, all defended and fought tooth and nail by people like me who have never owned anything else.

I have a DD, i like it. I have heard AA and PSI and i like them.

Whatever you choose remember this one and only thing. In car audio the rule of thumb is as follows: 90% build 10% product.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Awaits the first bandwagon.gif

It seems like these days, ya ask what kinda subs to buy and it becomes a fight between DC DD AA Sundown IA, all defended and fought tooth and nail by people like me who have never owned anything else.

I have a DD, i like it. I have heard AA and PSI and i like them.

Whatever you choose remember this one and only thing. In car audio the rule of thumb is as follows: 90% build 10% product.

Great advice. I like the 90% 10% part :clapping:

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Ok, you've posted numerous times asking the exact same question. You've been given a lot of helpful knowledge both for quality and cash control. And now another thread...asking the same question.

Here's an idea. Get the car first. The flip a coin. Then install and quit pestering about a car you don't even have.

Yes, came off pretty dickish but this is like the 5th thread asking the same question, for a car you don't even own.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

im going to go out on a limb and be a respectable dick this time...Why dont you just do the system the right way the 1st time...You will get much better results and no 12's will hit as hard as 15's in the same setup because there is more cone area...Just do the electrical and shit the right way you and your car will be much happier

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ok, you've posted numerous times asking the exact same question. You've been given a lot of helpful knowledge both for quality and cash control. And now another thread...asking the same question.

Here's an idea. Get the car first. The flip a coin. Then install and quit pestering about a car you don't even have.

Yes, came off pretty dickish but this is like the 5th thread asking the same question, for a car you don't even own.

Well, I obviously havent been given super great advice if I keep asking.. The only good advice I have got is from private messages, thats bout it. And if you don't like it.. Dont click it? Duh :)

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415