Integra performance upgrades

If you guys want to continue to compare a V8 or V6 to a 4cyl honda motor, I have this for you.

now if you are 2 lazy to read ALLLL that... I posted it just to say, atleast compare a similar engine :)

and yes, a 2jz is comparable to a V8, and same with the SR20 and RB26 but no one ever wants to bring these 3 engines into arguments against american V8....

so, leave the honda motors alone, you big mean bully's !

i said something along those lines lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

i said something along those lines lol

its always easy to beat up on the smaller guy.. seems to be the american way.. but now you got these small asian motors that know kung fu and can hold its own :)

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

these little "rice burners" arent something to be messed with anymore these days lol

usually if they have a spoiler thats 3 feet taller than the roof, and a ebayspecialjdmturboextremestylez bodykit, then yeah they're slow and retarded cars.

if they appear completely stock, then there might be something going on.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

these little "rice burners" arent something to be messed with anymore these days lol

usually if they have a spoiler thats 3 feet taller than the roof, and a ebayspecialjdmturboextremestylez bodykit, then yeah they're slow and retarded cars.

LAWLZ, this pic always made me Laugh

GOT DOWNFORCE???

ricer1.jpg

Edit: And off topic earlier today I saw a Pagani Zonda.....the thing was that it was on a trailer and the front end was majorly fucked up

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Actually found centrifugal superchargers, less work than a turbo and puts out like 8-10 lbs of boost

double post fail^^

Both same amount of work. Need to upgrade injectors possibly, along with a tune. I'd run 6-8lbs daily.

2015 Honda Civic LX 4dr | 24k miles

Stock H/U and mids/highs

Power Acoustik GW3-12" D2 Sub

HiFonics BXX1200.1D @ 1ohm

Random 2.5^3' dual ported box

NVX LOC

Stinger wiring throughout 

1977 Chevy SWB

Cammed 350

Dual exhaust

Cheap Wish stereo

I hate the rice shit

25tugio.jpg

PM me for free Photoshop stuff

SAMSQUANCH!!!!

and yes, a 2jz is comparable to a V8, and same with the SR20 and RB26 but no one ever wants to bring these 3 engines into arguments against american V8....

I think the ls series GM engines and 2jzgtte are the 2 greatest engines the world has ever been able to produce. The rb25/6 is very picky with it's mods and can act like a little diva. if you don't do something exactly right, it won't run at all <_<

This was recoreded yesterday. He got rid of his rb25 and dropped in a ls1/t56 setup

If you guys want to continue to compare a V8 or V6 to a 4cyl honda motor, I have this for you.

now if you are 2 lazy to read ALLLL that... I posted it just to say, atleast compare a similar engine :)

so, leave the honda motors alone, you big mean bully's !

a twin turbo ls6 will rape a 2jz, and rb26. and a stock one will rape a sr20

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

well I know jag has a v12, and is owned by ford :shrug:

and stock zr1 and cadilac cts-v over 600hp

my all time favorite car is the R33 skyline though

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

After being against this saying for many years, I realized that when going mod for mod, there really is "no replacement for displacement"

even when it's a 1.6L vs 1.8L, the 1.8L responds to mods MUCH better then the 1.6L... Nevermind when you go from say a ls1 to ls7 (5.7L to 7.0L)

Archived