DC Sound Lab

Level2 8 Door Flex

Well the 8 is starting to loosen up and get a little louder. My camera doesn't pick it up very well, but the door is flexing pretty good for a single 8. The inner door panel flex's alot, too, but the sun killed that shot. I'm a little scurred lol, if one 8 can move the door, whats 3 15 gonna do to meh car??

th_MVI_3801.jpg

Edited by OrionStang

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

congrats dude. looks good.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

looks good, have you tried facing the sub and port back? towards the wall? prob get alittle louder

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Looks good hommie. Cant wait to see the 15s in action. Hurry up and sell that effen amp! You need some fosgate power :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

01 2dr ExploderBuild log2 18" DC Level 6's (M3's)DC 10k5 XS d3100's, DC 390 alt100' shok ofc cable

Team ShokTEAM SUB SONIC ADDICTION

looks good, have you tried facing the sub and port back? towards the wall? prob get alittle louder

Didn't even think about that. Thanks for the idea. New vid tomorrow!!

Looks good hommie. Cant wait to see the 15s in action. Hurry up and sell that effen amp! You need some fosgate power :drinks: :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

I'm trying. Hopefully somebody will get some X-mas money and need an 8000 watt amp.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

no prob, figured it would act like some sort of bandpass box or some shit, like a 6th or 8th, i dont know much about them types of boxes so im just guessing LOL

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones