Ji553r Posted October 22, 2010 Report Posted October 22, 2010 They should have just left his ass, in there closed the doors and let his ass burn! The rosevilla galleria bring in over 3 billion in revenue a year! I can't wait to go dumspter diving, my buddy works there and said there store wasn't even affected but since the clothes smell like smoke they're throwing it all away and almost all other stores aswell.... cuz insurance is paying for it all.... I'm gonna be fitted up for years! that is so fucking genius!!! and what a wackjob to do that edit: just FYI the arson is the wackjob not elvis to keep that clear I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
thehoe92 Posted October 22, 2010 Report Posted October 22, 2010 They should have just left his ass, in there closed the doors and let his ass burn! The rosevilla galleria bring in over 3 billion in revenue a year! I can't wait to go dumspter diving, my buddy works there and said there store wasn't even affected but since the clothes smell like smoke they're throwing it all away and almost all other stores aswell.... cuz insurance is paying for it all.... I'm gonna be fitted up for years! good luck with that one they got that place swarmed everyone is talking about how they wanted to go through all the shit last night and just take a bunch of shit but I am pretty sure they will be smarter than that about it Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple
Rose-Villian Posted October 23, 2010 Author Report Posted October 23, 2010 Yea, well just found out, there throwing ALL the merchandise away but lockin it up in dumpsters inside the mall and have 24hr security watching the dumpsters.... WTF!!!! There THROWING THE STUFF AWAY!! Who gives a fuck if pople come and take it.... its trash...? I'm so pissed! WWW.OSGINDUSTRIES.COM I LOVE HATER'S
Berto Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 Damn, hook it up with some LV and Burberry Elvis. Lol But that really suck that shit like that happens. EDIT: completly skipped over the last post. lol TEAM FLEX ISSUES Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal 24" Rims HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone. Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled) Sub Amp: DC 9k SOON TO COME T3 Audio 6x9s MB Quarts 6.5" comp set MAYBE ADDED 2nd DC 9k
melonhead Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 If you're looking for work right now they are hiring like 1,000 people to help clean up the mall. I seen on the news this morning. They will be working 12 hour shifts. One crew of 500 from 7am to 7pm and a 2nd crew of 500 from 7pm to 7am. Macy's hopes to be open by black Friday but nothing is confirmed yet.
chuchunesme Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 This was a crazy sight, I live right across the freeway and saw the fire on my way home from work. My daughter works there and will be out of a job for a while, luckily she works on the other end so were hoping she goes back to work soon. I could also smell it the next morning when I stopped for gas on the way to work. I hope they lock this jerkoff up for a long time cuz he has no place in society.
Torres Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 Actually by that time you would already be on the ground fucking the floor for clean air. omg hahahaha i lol'd
melonhead Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 This was a crazy sight, I live right across the freeway and saw the fire on my way home from work. My daughter works there and will be out of a job for a while, luckily she works on the other end so were hoping she goes back to work soon. I could also smell it the next morning when I stopped for gas on the way to work. I hope they lock this jerkoff up for a long time cuz he has no place in society. I was wondering what was happening with the people who worked there. Does she get to collect unemployment? Is her employer paying her a normal check? Or is everyone assed out and get nothing?
slugdub Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 I thought it was Roseville, MN.. anyone else?
Baydestrian Posted October 26, 2010 Report Posted October 26, 2010 who else was expecting it to be a white kid? New Boyz lookin black kid was unexpected haha 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.