jg23 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 Alrite I'll b getting on like in 5 min 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
superdave07 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 ill be on in an hour or so..... SuperDave417 y'all Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5 36 Ford * 51 Mercury looking for wire sponsor www.flyracing.com
CaPRiCEx383 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 I'm on now if you guys want to play send me an invite, Gt: i LivinxLoud i 90 Nissan 240sx Avic z-140bh Audison SR4 Audison Voce 6.5s CDT es-20 tweeters Sundown 1500v3 (2) DD 9510's 3 cube box 2 6" aeros XS Power D2400 & Xp950 Skyhigh/Knukonceptz/Rockford Fosgate wiring More Coming Soon.. Check my builds below. 97 Civic Hatch Build 86 Caprice Build you can pick up a chick in a car... I think it'd be hard to roll up mackin on a broad sittin on a sundown. My opinion
dwright27 Posted October 30, 2010 Author Report Posted October 30, 2010 Just finished with the hoe for the night. Let's play! 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
jg23 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 B on in 20 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Baydestrian Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 Rahlo Jones is my GT for 360 if anybody wants to play...usually play between 1-3pm Thursday-Friday, 2-11pm on Mondays and Tuesdays and Wednesdays are iffy due to scheduling at work. I really only play SnD since its the most tactical but I'll play some TDM. Black Ops in just a few wks, Amazon same day delivery FTW...I work graveyard that morning so I'm going to have to stay up until 2pm when it comes lol 2015 Mazda 6 JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm 2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical
dwright27 Posted October 30, 2010 Author Report Posted October 30, 2010 Lol I fell asleep playing last night from what jeff said 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
jg23 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 I really only play SnD since its the most tactical but I'll play some TDM. I play everything but 3rd person. SnD is all I played while prestiging. Lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
jg23 Posted October 31, 2010 Report Posted October 31, 2010 Anyone getting on 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
cmamtower Posted November 1, 2010 Report Posted November 1, 2010 anyone else going to get on tonight? theres 3 of us in a party so far. apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.