BTL-N2 pics

NDMstang65

Standard BTL-N2 pricing

12" $384

15" $404

18" $434

Pricing went up $20 over standard, but considering neo cost, and the included heatsink (where the IHR was a $25 option before) the sub actually costs less with the shipping savings if IHR was ordered, or about the same without it.

The 12" ships at 42# vs 70# for the Gen2 12". No more crates... we have a laser that we are cutting packing foam to fit the motor and cradle it in the box. Saves weight... which I know all of our international customers and distributors will be happy about.

We worked hard to keep pricing the same while upgrading the driver. We are looking at the long term with this line with the addition of more multi-axis CNC machines to try and handle all of the machining as well as a massive flatbed grinder with 20" sweep and multiple electromagnet chucks for setup. Upper spacers and lower sink cover are molded in house too (been a heck of a learning curve for these). We have really upped our ability and machinery to get these subs off the ground. Based off of continued growth sales of the previous two BTL lines, we can cut back profits in favor of increased sales for simply a better product.

Hopefully the round in the chamber doesn't end up in my foot :)

Working on editing pics of all the drivers right now. Text is done. Specs for N2 will be edited tomorrow. I hope to have N1 specs edited and added as well. Things will definitely be up for order on Monday.

Thanks,

Scott

-Nick

Authorized Ascendant Audio Dealer! Message me for information.

If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough -Albert Einstein

"I have a plausible excuse for not liking you. And you know why."

Wow they are beautiful. :pardon:

lol

Some people could care less about who the genius is that is making the product... They just want to get it cheap and say "derrrr, look at teh pretty lights in muh dash!"

Because audio is a lifestyle not a hobby.

Things that I am allergic too....

1. Haters
  2. Bitch Notes

wtf am i looking at ahahha looks nasty :popcorn:

Currently:

2015 Evo X WW

Forgestar F14 18s --Rally Armour Mudflaps

ETS 3.5" FMIC, CAI, Open Dump DownPipe, Test Pipe, Ultimate Racing Catback, BLEVINS TUNE, Fortune Auto 500 Coilovers

Build:

Crescendo Mezzos x2

Crescendo 800.4, 1500.1

Loaded Fi Q12

Second Skin Pro

XS D5100

RF 360.2

Sky High Audio Wiring

Need: ALTERNATOR!

PREVIOUS

1999 Grand Prix GTX

3.8L S/C-few modsWheels: Ruff Racing 280 19x8.5 Sub: Fully Loaded