Anyone enjoy this hobby?

I used to play speed ball (paintball) have a couple buddies that play pro ball. Airsoft never really took off in my area....

Xterra * 69 Camaro * Audi S5

36 Ford * 51 Mercury 

looking for wire sponsor :) 

www.flyracing.com

well i'd basically play anything with objectives. i dont see much difference between paintball and airsoft. i've played paintball, and its fun as hell. so airsoft would probably be something i'd like

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Airsoft is more MilSim then paintball. And it takes alot more tactics and when you get into huge fire fights the adrenaline rush is nice. Escpcially when you and 3 other guys are the only ones holding off 10 of the other teams troops for 20 min till more of your team show up to help.

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

eh, i did a little airsoft in my paintball days. nowhere near the same rush. i heard a BB hit me and kind of felt my jacket move. looked at my arm and said "umm... I guess I'm out." so that took some of the fun out of it for me.

7 man speedball was where it was at for me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

only people i know that play air soft now is my little bro and his friends .......i used to be really into paint ball until.......my dad bought me military training paitball guns and no one would play with me (woods ball) lol m16 and ak47 1:1 scale models real weight and everything it shot solid rubber riot balls , paintballs , tear gas balls it was crazy and when u shot it a metal casing flew out the side like the real guns lol he got them at rap4.com or something like that lol

i member walking into bass pro with the m16 and the guy at the front desk ran over to me and said sir is that a loaded weapon and i was like no im just here to refill co2 and he just gave me a puzzled look lol

i loved those guns there was no way of tellin it was fake unless u shot it lol

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Airsoft is more MilSim then paintball. And it takes alot more tactics and when you get into huge fire fights the adrenaline rush is nice. Escpcially when you and 3 other guys are the only ones holding off 10 of the other teams troops for 20 min till more of your team show up to help.

im sorry but you have NO idea what youre talking about. a majority of military simulations and trainings are done with paintball guns, lol. tippmanns and tiberious are made to damn near capability, performance, and weight of their gun counterparts. airsoft is weak

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Archived