baron_of_bass Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 So i get a call this morning at 510am and its my girl telling me she fell asleep behind the wheel and she crashed into a parked car, and to make it worse she messed up her car. Now I'm going to have to put my build on hold for this. What pisses me off is I was going to order 2 more smds for my ride but now I'm going to have to put everything on hold for months because of her irresponsible actions. Team Bass-Hz
cmamtower Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 wait, why do YOU have to put your build on hold because of what SHE did? did she not have insurance? apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too. Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4 Batteries: Kinetik HC 800 Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0 Enclosure: n/a : ( Headunit: Clarion VZ409 Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors Subwoofers: n/a : ( Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol
baron_of_bass Posted October 23, 2010 Author Report Posted October 23, 2010 Nope... she's an idiot. I love her but im mad at her and myself. She's getting processed into a local jail. I hope shes out today. This shit sucks I feel like my shits never going to get done. Team Bass-Hz
hdorre Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 That really sucks. Look at the bright side..she's okay and noone got killed. Id still be PISSED though. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
Sanitarium Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 damn her. let her deal with her own actions, no sense in putting your build on hold for some woman.
cubs_fan0718 Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 Whys she going to jail? Drunk Driving or Driving without Insurance? if she was drinking she was too buzzed up to be getting behind the wheel in the first place if she fell asleep. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
baron_of_bass Posted October 23, 2010 Author Report Posted October 23, 2010 She blew a .10 in California the limit is .08 DUI for her, i sure she didnt have insurance and she hit a parked car it was a Pos though maybe worth 1500 it was a 1980s van. I gotta see what's up when she gets out. I had like 4 grand saved up for my build and I'm sure it will go to paying this ish off. Team Bass-Hz
Sanitarium Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 Nope... she's an idiot. I love her but im mad at her and myself. She's getting processed into a local jail. I hope shes out today. This shit sucks I feel like my shits never going to get done. If she's being processed into a local jail, after "falling asleep behind the wheel" at 5 am, and she wasn't leaving YOUR house.... Well my cynacal and experienced side says you ~~really~~ need to look more into what (or who ) she was out doing. Sorry I just don't trust a bitch.
Hotdog Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 If she was drinking and driving and hit a parked car I would say she need's to deal with it on her own. If you go in an spend all your cash to help her out then there is no lesson learned by her. This should be a financial hardship for her not you, in my opinion. (NEW) 2004 F-150 Build Log -->http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/192208-hotdogs-f-150-build-log/ 2003 Mercury Mountaineer Build Log --> http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/114380-hotdogs-2003-mountaineer-build-log-20-removed/page__gopid__1602379#entry1602379 2008 Equinox Build Log --> http://www.stevemead...g/#entry1475764
cubs_fan0718 Posted October 23, 2010 Report Posted October 23, 2010 If she was drinking and driving and hit a parked car I would say she need's to deal with it on her own. If you go in an spend all your cash to help her out then there is no lesson learned by her. This should be a financial hardship for her not you, in my opinion. x2 no insurance and blowing a .10 is totally not cool where ever she was im sure she could of dozed off there for an hour or two and made a safer trip home, especially since it was 5am. as all the old folk would say nothing good happens after midnight lol. im not bashing on the situation, but if i do drive home after drinking i make sure to atleast have some music on or the windows down to keep me alert, and i never ever drive without insurance. Thats probably the number one thing i cant stand is no insurance because it screws both you and your passengers, not to mention the person you smashed into. Just leaves everything open for a lawsuit. 06 Impala SSKenwood Excelon DDX593 Ampere Audio 150.4 Ampere Audio 5K1 XS D4700 (front)Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3 Lots of Second Skin Damplifier Under Construction for 2017
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.