Jump to content

Just Picked Up A Audiocontrol Epic 160 *pics*


Recommended Posts

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

a start would be to get rid of that sony :P

maybe its time for you to get creative with that dash or console

Posted

Yeah I do need a new deck..I was asking about one in a thread the other day..I just couldn't miss out on this 160..140 shipped..Couldn't beat that...Brand new...And that Sony is hella sweet...Don't hate on her...She is made it through the hard times.. :lol::rolleyes:

Posted

i always feel like someone is watching me!!!! :unsure:

I know, but it was a bet. Sad thing is though, I actually like that song to some extent.

Man Megalomaniac, those trophies are a lot nicer than the ones I get from TBP these days. Curtis has gotten cheap with his trophies these days... <_<

Posted Image

Posted Image

BJJ20logo20resize.png
Posted

dude im listening to it now....and billy jean!!!!!!! love those oldies

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

dude im listening to it now....and billy jean!!!!!!! love those oldies

Most people look at me like this :blink: when they hear some of the stuff that I bump. I'm glad to know that I'm not the only one.

:D

BJJ20logo20resize.png
Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

I know, but it was a bet. Sad thing is though, I actually like that song to some extent.

Man Megalomaniac, those trophies are a lot nicer than the ones I get from TBP these days. Curtis has gotten cheap with his trophies these days... <_<

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb16/cm...trophies002.jpg

http://i204.photobucket.com/albums/bb16/cm...trophies001.jpg

those dont look half bad. although the white marble is kind teh gayz. what does it say on the badges?

Posted

yup your not alone in this world

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

Posted

been to a couple...its beem awhile since i've been

Posted Image

btw here is a photo of my epiceneter(its the older version)

Posted Image

thats the same epicenter i have....kicks ass

www.bassproducers.com

TEAMS

TEAM BASSPRODUCERS, TEAM HERTZ (VA)

*Ranger System*

(4) 18" Kicker Comp

(4) 10" Kicker Comp

Dual Stinger Alts.

(5) Rockford Punch 200's

(2) Punch 100's

*Outlander System*152.6 DB so Far*

(8) TXX-APX12W

(2) AP-30001D'S

(2) AP-2004'S

(8) APMB6'S

(4) KHC2400'S

Guest MegaloManiac
Posted

yeah i like the series 2 epicenter.(i beleive thats the series, i'll double check"

edit: yes its series 2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1046 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...