thepolicerhere Posted October 25, 2010 Author Report Posted October 25, 2010 they did custom cones and coils on a G motor? or did they make you a whole new series sub making it an H motor? It's an H series. These are my first DD's and I'm pretty impressed with them so far. Will know more after breakin so I can tune that port down and double the power. These Rockford Fosgate CP amps are pretty wicked. I'll get some pics when the box comes out to be finished.
n8ball2013 Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 Found this on their site. http://www.ddaudio.com/gallery_ddcustoms.htm i knew about the custom cones. I didnt think they did a custom one off motor. id' like to see these things. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
IH8PunkRok Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 i didnt know there was an F series 3500 either. but apparently there is. maybe they are just slow updating the site? -Matt2005 Dodge Magnum RTJVC KD-AVX1 2 PPI S580.2 Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters PRV 8MB450s Audio Legion 3500.1D 2 RE MT 18s 360 ah LiFePO4 BatterySHCA 2/0 155.2 @ 29 hzKicker CVR 15's buildDD 3512e buildMini T-Line Build(6) 8s BuildNightshade 15s Wall BuildMagnum AB XFL 12s BuildNewest Magnum Build
knowledge Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 i have 3 DD H series 15's and they been out for a while they come after the G and they look exactly the same. REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
knowledge Posted October 25, 2010 Report Posted October 25, 2010 oops double post REFF'SMy linkEBAYhttp://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=trueI love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.
thepolicerhere Posted November 4, 2010 Author Report Posted November 4, 2010 Still breaking in. Getting louder.
thepolicerhere Posted November 13, 2010 Author Report Posted November 13, 2010 Your lpf is at 30hz?... Yes, at a 24 db slope. That's only on 26 on the head unit. It's clip free to 35. 5 volts to the amps and the amps were put back to 2 ohm on this video. Moves alot more at .5 ohm. The amps just get warm to the touch at the 1/2 ohm load. Getting ready to drop the tune on that port and add two more T 1500 cp's. One for each coil at 1 ohm loads. Thanks to the guys at Stream Line Audio of Vancouver, WA for making this happen. Getting different bats now. Trying to decide to do a dedicated alt at 16 volts and some 14 volt bats for the subs. Hopefully will have some video's of the LPF at 20 soon with the box tune at 30 hz. Oh, the LPF is subsonic on the DQX. It goes from 19hz to 30hz. Crossed over at 50 hz for the subs. Everything is flat on all thirty bands, and the deck is too.
Playa Named Joe Posted November 13, 2010 Report Posted November 13, 2010 i didnt know DD was in the custom sub game. ...... They've offered to make me custom subs for an application before. 1994 Pontiac Grand Prix build
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.