that shit happened to me when i installed the service pack 2 for some reson my computer wouldn't work with it so i had to delete it and stick with sevice pack 1 maby that will help you

hmm the wierd thing is that i get that same blue screen with memory dump once in a while, and its a brand new computer. :mad:

2007 Pontiac G6 on 20's

Current System-

Jensen VM-9312 in-dash

(1) Kicker 1500.1

(2) DD 1500 Series 12's

Running Knu Koncepts 1/0 wiring

145.6db- Floorboard

162.9db- Port

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1983 Toyota Corolla Station Wagon (SPL Vehicle)

(Under Reconstruction)

that shit happened to me when i installed the service pack 2 for some reson my computer wouldn't work with it so i had to delete it and stick with sevice pack 1 maby that will help you

how the hell so ya do that with the disc being a service pack 2 disc

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

When you reformat, what you need to do is restart the computer with the windows disc in the cd rom, then you need to get into BIOS and set it up to boot up the CDROM first, and not the hard drive. It will do its little windows thing then will ask if you want to delete the partition on the hdd that has windows on it. Delete it then re intsall windows...

Damn Thiefs

supportingmemeber.gif

When you reformat, what you need to do is restart the computer with the windows disc in the cd rom, then you need to get into BIOS and set it up to boot up the CDROM first, and not the hard drive. It will do its little windows thing then will ask if you want to delete the partition on the hdd that has windows on it. Delete it then re intsall windows...

O.K. so Imma gonna try that when I get home then and see what happens. Thanx man!

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Ok so I wiped out the hard drive after taking Megalow's advice after backing all the photos and whatnot, then reinstalled and wahlaw..........here I am!! :)

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

yup aint that da truff! ANYONE GOT A GOOD WAY TO GET ADOBE INSTALLED THE SITE oops f'in caps...n e way someone want to help me installing adobe from the web site cause I installed it but the shit still wont play I just get a black video box...................... :angry:

Scientia est Vox

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg