Sonic Electronix

Mount it on the back of the box?

Add another board onto the box then mount it to that, try to reduce vibrations as much as possible, maybe even some 1/4 inch thick rubber washers under each of the screws for ventilation and to add another buffer from vibrations.

Current Systems:

2011 BMW 335i

Hertz HDP1

DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber

2002 Acura Tl
Kenwood DNX9980HD
2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 Coils
DC 3.5k
Hertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 Rear
Hertz HDP4 Amp
DC Power Engineering 260 Amp Alt
Big 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0
XS Power D2400 Up Front

i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch...

going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box...

Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth.

A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?

Mount is on the back of the box. Nothing is going to happen to the amp. Just Put another piece of MDF between the amp and the box.

Add another board onto the box then mount it to that, try to reduce vibrations as much as possible, maybe even some 1/4 inch thick rubber washers under each of the screws for ventilation and to add another buffer from vibrations.

Cool I think I'm going to. I wanted to leave it off the box so I wouldn't be an easy snatch and grab by some punk thief but I've ran out of options I think. Unless anyone else has other ideas?

2010 Scion TC

HU: Factory Pioneer Scion Edition

Wire: Knukonceptz 4G from batt back 12G Speaker

Amp: AudioPipe ap15001d

Sub: DC Audio LVL4 12"

Mids/Highs: TO BE DETERMINED.

Yeah Im a rookie DONT HATE.

just mount it on the box bro, and how would some one jack your stuff if you have a alarm.? unless you dont...?

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

I have both my amps under the seats in my S10... You could get them out, but not without someone in the parking lot realizing that you were struggling to do something and you'd look sketch as hell.

| S-10 | 4.5^3 ft | 33Hz | SAE-1000D @ 1 Ohm | 2 SA-12s |

SPL: 143.7 Sealed | 153.4 Port Wars

he has an alarm but not gonna go off if someone busts out the window in the hatch and grabs it lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

he has an alarm but not gonna go off if someone busts out the window in the hatch and grabs it lol.

Yeah thats what I was conerned about. And even if I had an aftermarket alarm I sleep so damn hard that it could be going off till my battery died and I wouldnt wake up. Hey dj, you think it would be a pain to move the amp underneath the seat? What do you think I should do? Mount it to the box?

2010 Scion TC

HU: Factory Pioneer Scion Edition

Wire: Knukonceptz 4G from batt back 12G Speaker

Amp: AudioPipe ap15001d

Sub: DC Audio LVL4 12"

Mids/Highs: TO BE DETERMINED.

Yeah Im a rookie DONT HATE.