Sonic Electronix

go for neo sub lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Dunno if you realize the weight of a level 5 and box would be so if it is sitting on top of the tire you'll have the same problem, 75+ pounds of sub with 50+ pounds of box.

but if it was really necessary it could be done. it's not that hard moving around 100+ pounds short distances. better than building a box in the car and having it permanent

haha..hmm you all raise a very good point for size and weight..altho i usely bicep curl 50 pounds haha :) starting powerlifting..maybe i could try jugle them lol

naa anways back to reality..so 3k on a 10" to much..how about 12? or should i go 15..

i could have fit possible a 18..my boot fairly big..but i travel up coast alot and would like a lil bit room in trunk lol and dont wanna take out back seats and wall off..need something small easy to pull out and not permament..

Edited by woodzyspl

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU