Second Skin Audio

World's Beefiest 10

HHR Ed

Ed sorry your thread turned the wrong direction...clean as you feel needed bro!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

2000 Lade, no offense taken, I understand the humor in your post and I take it in jest. And thank you.

OldsBoomer, I did not see you bash me or T3 and thank you for that. And yes we are getting back in the game and improving and I appreciate the sentiment.

The quote I posted had no name attached and thus I though hardly anybody would be the wiser, yet the quoter Identified himself which is OK, I maybe shouldnt have said anything about it anyway. To me it was just interesting to see that post come up at the same time this thread was going on, whether they were related or not, it was interesting to me.

I do not enjoy negativity so on with the happiness.

The Unicorns are arriving soon.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

Showtime Electronics Video Marketing

My old Build Log
http://www.stevemead...08/#entry511451

http://www.youtube.com/showtimespl

TeamDeadlyHertz-HHREd.png

5 time dB Drag Finalist
Last ride 2007 HHR, current dB 153.5 and bass race 149.4 dB. 153.0 dB on music

New Ride, 2008 HHR SS. Build under way.
Loudest score ever = 171dB
2009 dB Drag Racing, North American Points Champion

Very Sexy Latina Ass!!! :D Looking to do anything larger than a 18"?

Lets just say that my new basket drawings have the number 2s popping up a lot in the dimensions.

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

My old Build Log

5 time dB Drag Finalist

rumor has it...

that tsns 10inch sub is the best 10 to have sex with

8 0

TEAM YEA WE R THAT LOUD2wh03vb.jpgMinnie told Mickey "I want a divorce". Mickey said to Minnie, "Are you Fucking Crazy?" Minnie replied, "No, i'm fucking Goofy!"hit me up for box designs..i specialize in bandpass design

2000 Lade, no offense taken, I understand the humor in your post and I take it in jest. And thank you.

OldsBoomer, I did not see you bash me or T3 and thank you for that. And yes we are getting back in the game and improving and I appreciate the sentiment.

The quote I posted had no name attached and thus I though hardly anybody would be the wiser, yet the quoter Identified himself which is OK, I maybe shouldnt have said anything about it anyway. To me it was just interesting to see that post come up at the same time this thread was going on, whether they were related or not, it was interesting to me.

I do not enjoy negativity so on with the happiness.

The Unicorns are arriving soon.

No prob man.. thats why i wonder why I got bashed. But I hope you T3 guys do work and get bumping again. I am curious to how well this sub will work though. just saying not in negative way. What the estimated travel for this? I haven't messed with any of your baskets yet so im interested in results.

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

No prob man.. thats why i wonder why I got bashed. But I hope you T3 guys do work and get bumping again. I am curious to how well this sub will work though. just saying not in negative way. What the estimated travel for this? I haven't messed with any of your baskets yet so im interested in results.

Thank you, I am curious too, thats why I wanna test before release. It has clearance for almost 4.5" of travel in mock up P to P

Ed Lester

ShowtimeSPL Host

My old Build Log

5 time dB Drag Finalist

Personally I dont see how there can be any $hit talking back and forth regarding this sub. Ed has said a few times that its in testing, not production model. So there more than likely will have a few issues to be worked out. Props to T3 for trying new things and having the balls to try and make a huge-ass 10 like this.

Good luck on the 10 and good luck making that 20+" woofer. I'm extremely interested in that one. I think theres a hidden market in woofers larger than 18" that is primarily owned by IA at the moment but it would be great to see other companies release woofers to compete.

The Atomic ELE is out but to me doesnt look like anything all too special.

Rumors of the DD 22+ and the Shocker 24" have come around aswell.

BUILT NOT BOUGHT
********LOOKING FOR NEW GROUND POUNDER TO BUILD********

1981 Malibu Wagon - Iron Block LS, Single Turbo, Nitrous, 6 Speed, Pump Gas, street car. --UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Goals are to make 1000 rwhp and 9 second quarter mile

1997 Explorer 157.8. Street C 2nd place 2007 San Mateo dbdrag world finals. (totalled)

Archived