STOLEN 1970 Chevelle in NC please help us find this!

Hey guys, my name is Jason Jones, some of you know me, some don't, but just last night my dad had his 1970 Chevelle SS stolen from his hotel in Charlotte, North Carolina, the night before the car show at the race track. He had the car off the trailer, along with a few of his friends show cars. The car was stolen between 10 PM of October 28th and 5 AM of October 29th. The car was my dad's pride and joy, he loved this more than both my brother and I put together. It was a red SS with a black vinyl top, matching number 396 with the extremely rare options of power windows and power locks. The car was won over 300 different awards including winning Carlise GM nationals 3 years in a row and many other high end shows all over the East Coast. If anyone has any info on this please call me [(804) 436-4372], the Charlotte Police, or the NC State Police. Here are some pictures to show you what it actually looked like. Thanks for anyone who helps.

0810091512.jpg

343.jpg

011.jpg

014.jpg

017.jpg

015.jpg

054.jpg

057.jpg

055.jpg

THIS THREAD IS GOING TO BE SO EPIC....i cant wait

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

:insert pic of dane cook laughing:

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 5.25 Coax's

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Trunked with no matting FTTTLLLLLL!!!

Damn that sucks, good luck finding it. My 69 looks like the one in the top picture without the stripes. I couldnt imagine losing it.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

Not to mention I've never heard my dad cry in my life until he called me this morning saying it was gone.

ill leave and check it tomorrow when someone is crying, someone else is banned and thread is locked...

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Not to mention I've never heard my dad cry in my life until he called me this morning saying it was gone.

Bet that was tough to hear. I hope they find it in one piece but as long as it gets back home is the main thing.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I know this isn't a for sale thread, but if anyone wants to buy anything out of my sig to help me put together a new Chevelle for my heart broken dad, please PM me.

Mechman 270 amp alt.

Pioneer DEH-P7200

Powerbass 2XL 6.5 Comp's

Powerbass 2XL 6x9's

Powerbass asa400.4

AQ2200

Custom 18 with BTL motor

Dude that will also get you kicked. You cant sell anything unless you have 150 post. Sorry.

That is a beautiful car and i hope that you and your family have it returned in 1 piece.

sucks :(

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

Archived