Sundown Audio

Jacob,

I am looking to get prices for a customer that is looking to do a huge build. I am looking at putting either 8 or 12 DC XL 15s in an astro van.

I am looking at the possibilities of the following

8 2500s

4 4500s

12 2500s

6 3500s

6 4500s

I am trying to get together prices for few options for him to choose from for the build.

Thanks

Cody

Jacob,

I am looking to get prices for a customer that is looking to do a huge build. I am looking at putting either 8 or 12 DC XL 15s in an astro van.

8 2500s $2016

4 4500s $4400

12 2500s $6300

6 3500s $5190

6 4500s $6600

I am trying to get together prices for few options for him to choose from for the build.

Thanks

Cody

Are you looking for someone to calculate those prices or looking for a deal? I Calculated prices from db-r.com

I would do the 2500Ds in either setup if the Subs are in a small box. If theyre in a big box, then 45000Ds

Edited by hdorre
On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Are you looking for someone to calculate those prices or looking for a deal? I Calculated prices from db-r.com

I would do the 2500Ds in either setup if the Subs are in a small box. If theyre in a big box, then 45000Ds

I know what the posted prices are. I am just looking to see if there might be a bulk discount avaliable.

Not even a little bit... Show me where 6, 8, 10, 12, 14 15's are louder than 4 in an Astro... Not gonna happen... sorry... drink, bit isnt gonna hjappen...

Well one way or the other it is going to be loud. I am just doing what the guy wants. He has 8 American Bass 15s already that are in a terrible box that are only doing a 151.7 on a Cactus 12k elite. Given my choice I would do 4 Level 6 18s but I am just going to build what the customer wants. All I can do is present him with as many possibilities and let him choose.

I know what the posted prices are. I am just looking to see if there might be a bulk discount avaliable.

Well one way or the other it is going to be loud. I am just doing what the guy wants. He has 8 American Bass 15s already that are in a terrible box that are only doing a 151.7 on a Cactus 12k elite. Given my choice I would do 4 Level 6 18s but I am just going to build what the customer wants. All I can do is present him with as many possibilities and let him choose.

Just build a better box for him and since you were planning on 8 15s anyways, build the box that you would for the DCs and run the 12k to the AB 15s and see if it improves... cheapest way to test it..

if he likes it how it is, you dont have to go through the hassle of dealing with alot of amps

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Jacob,

8 2500s

4 4500s

12 2500s

6 3500s

6 4500s

Thanks

Cody

I want everyone to read this.....I specifically posed my question to ONE person. If you arent that person please dont post your opinions and ideas just to do it. I dont care what anyone else has to say I am asking someone a question. If you arent that someone then please dont post in this thread.

Just build a better box for him and since you were planning on 8 15s anyways, build the box that you would for the DCs and run the 12k to the AB 15s and see if it improves... cheapest way to test it..

if he likes it how it is, you dont have to go through the hassle of dealing with alot of amps

He is already set on a rebuild. Those subs wont handle the powered needed to reach his goal.

If you have already sent Jacob an email regarding the items you are looking for, i suggest you wait for a reply rather than making a thread in reference to it. Jacob isnt going to come out on the forum and tell you anything other than what advertised prices are.

Wait it out like everyone does if he is willing to do anything for you please. He will get back to you..

Daily Driver 1999 Kia Sephia

Kenwood DNX-893s
Audison Bit One Processor
2 Dat 4.125's
Sundown Audio SCV-6k
Hertz hsk-165xl's Mids running active                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                               Focal V30 Series Tweeters running active 
Sundown Sa-8 v1's in the doors
2 Sundown Zv5 12's 
Lots of Hushmat
Big 3+ and 3 + & 3- runs of Trystar 2/0
2 Dc Power Engineering 320 HP Alts

2017 Comp Vehicle
2006 Toyota 4 Runner
Kenwood Excelon DNX-893s                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                         Audison Bit One HD DSP
4 Sundown Sa 6.5v2 Component Sets 
Focal Access 6.5 2 ways
Sundown Audio Sax-50.4                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                       Sundown Audio Sax-100.4
2 Dc Power 370xp
Northstar agm27f
Northstar agm65
2 Northstar asmagm 480's
2 Dual 1 Sundown Nightshade v3 12's
2 Sundown SCV-7500's
All SMD Fuse Holders
Shitload Of Sundown 1/0

120 sq ft Second Skin Damp Pro

No, Its Not A Burp Truck!!!!

2016 Season 3rd place in Xtreme 1 At Finals

2016 Season 6th Place In Kaos 1 At Finals ( Blew The Subs Up In First Round Eliminations)

2 Kansas State Records Set In 2016 In Xtreme 1 And Kaos 1 In Midwest SPL

2-1.jpgsa.jpg
DCPowerLogoTransparent2.png

David said:

audio is a lifestyle, not a hobby

newls1
I cant read a tape to save my life... 1/2's are ok, but other marks confuse me
kingsuv
only men who cant read a tape, take it in the ass
kingsuv
you sir, get a pink hard hat on jobsites