CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 Ok so this is a thread about newer or even older terms/phrases that people use all the time around me that piss me off, I have 3 to start off. Hater: Well what can I say, first off I really dont like this word, it is used because the person that calls someone one is not able to conjure the words to explain why they feel that way, so what do the say "your just hating/a hater" Its a word that basically says your too lazy/ignorant for intelligent conversasion. Example Statement: "Lil Wayne is absolutely no skill" Response: "Your just Hatin cause he's makin money" I Put That: Here is a phrase I hear alot of teens using, and it makes no sense to me, so because you said some phrase that makes no sense I am supposed to believe you....not a chance, when someone uses that phrase toward me, I think twice before trusting them. Statement: "I just got a new car" Response: "Im getting a twin turbo Skyline next month" Statement: "Your full of shit" Response: "Naw fool I Put That, I Put That" No Homo: Everyone knows where this came from so it doesnt need to be said....What can I say a person would not use this term unless they thought someone or themselves thought the activity/phrase they said was gay, So basically when someone says no Homo they are afraid someone is gonna think they are gay.....which doenst happen until they use that phrase, and I have heard used pretty stupidly. Statement: "Im tired, gonna go home" Response: "K Im gonna go chill with the homies, No Homo" Yall dont have to break it down like I did, but please share you thoughts, even if its the same phrases I posted ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
C-Fizzy Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 Worst one i can think of, aggravates the living shit out of me, "On momma's" under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Rogers Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 haha... sometimes the no homo thing is necessary one off the top of my head is "i know right?" http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774 93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled 2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's 3 Kinetik Hc2000's Dual 200amp alts. you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?
Jbabycsx Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 haha... sometimes the no homo thing is necessary one off the top of my head is "i know right?" "I know right" gets under my skin as well. When I get pissed about something my better half always replies with "Its not that serious". Makes me want to choke her out. 2000 GMC Sonoma AQ20 FTMFW! 4 DC XL 15's Cadence ZRS-C9 Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's Bravox 6.5 components
ChevyBoy95 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 First off, I am not racist nor do I dislike any hispanic related culture. Just something that they do that aggravates me, it's not even a phrase. When you get in a confrontation with some Hispanics or they try to talk trash, they start speaking Spanish. As for phrases since I'm a big basketball player, I can stand people who think tere good and say "that's wet" evrytime they shoot. Just venting a little. Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's] BL : http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/
FreekDesignz Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 The dumbest one to me is "Your Mom" Example: That guy is driving too slow. Response: "Your Mom" is driving too slow. ♠ FreekDesignz Demo Collection ♠ Everything You Need To Know About Car Audio Torres' Box Tuning Calculator
mbdblue Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 Ive got a few, but there not really that new... often...when people pronounce it "OFF10". the T is supposed to be silent. I hate "same difference".....it just doesnt make sense. "thats whats up" at the end of a sentence...I dont know why it bothers me but it does. but captain, I put that? what the fuck does that mean? never heard it before but its sounds terrible. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
CaptainzPlanetz Posted October 30, 2010 Author Report Posted October 30, 2010 Ive got a few, but there not really that new... often...when people pronounce it "OFF10". the T is supposed to be silent. I hate "same difference".....it just doesnt make sense. "thats whats up" at the end of a sentence...I dont know why it bothers me but it does. but captain, I put that? what the fuck does that mean? never heard it before but its sounds terrible. Beats the fuck out of me....I just here kids using at as a way to back up a statement.....think of it as the I swear of todays generation I guess ¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ Trolls never learn............ All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls. YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS? Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.
Dan208 Posted October 30, 2010 Report Posted October 30, 2010 one off the top of my head is "i know right?" Inorite? I can't stand "nest egg". Don't know why. Also, "veggies". They're VEGETABLES. "Veg out". Hate that one too. Feedback thread- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/70871-dan208-feedback-thread/page__p__981961__hl__dan208__fromsearch__1entry981961
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.