Words/Phrases that piss you off

Actually hun, its not a southerner thing "axing" its a black people thing (not all blacks). I have yet in my 34 yrs heard a white person say "i axed you a question"

"Yo"

"Homie"

I have.

Many times. Make me sick really, to think I come from the same place as all these...... people.

To all those who have never been to the South, don't come and keep some IQ points.

This...

LOL

lol i hate you. i must've been drunk when i typed that. i just read that like damn...i'm a dick

my friends say deuces instead of bye....

I want to punch them in the throat.

omg deuces...i freakin hate that. i heard some punk ass wannabe kid at my work say that and omg i was like wtf???

ive never heard it from anyone who wasnt black. maybe you are living some weird time / space alternate dimension paradox........

or maybe you and a few other people dont pay attention to what people say. i work in retail so all i have to do all day is listen to people so i hear alot of dumb shit people say. and the phrase 'let me axe you something....' or 'can i axe you directions?' come out all the time.

oh and ive never heard a girl fart before. does that mean they never do?

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

I hate people that call other people "hun" when you don't know them at all. And I hate people that say "braaah" emphasizing the lower "a" sound in their voice. FUCKING hell! lol. My little brother thinks he's black and says it all the time. I wanna cut his tongue out.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

I hate people that call other people "hun" when you don't know them at all. And I hate people that say "braaah" emphasizing the lower "a" sound in their voice. FUCKING hell! lol. My little brother thinks he's black and says it all the time. I wanna cut his tongue out.

Hun, its a southern thing. And as long as you aint being called hun by a guy why would it bother you LOL

I don't know. It just gets on my nerves. I'd rather someone call me hun then brah though.

SPL-Lab REPCar: 1996 Honda Accord F22B1 CoupeSuspension: Megan Racing Full Street Coilover Dampener KitAlternator: DC Power XP 270Batteries: XS Power D5100 & D3100Wiring: KnuKonceptz & 2/0 Welding cableHeadunit: Kenwood KDC-MP642UComponents: Hybrid Audio ClarusAmplifers: Lanzar OPTI250X4Subwoofer: 2 Sundown Audio E8.v2Deadener: Sound Deadener ShowdownSPL Meter: SPL-Lab RTA Pro meterWant an SPL meter for a lot less than the cost of a Termlab, but just as accurate and has the same features? PM me.CA ref: (enellz, 92c1v1c, el_chupo_, Thixx, Kraudio12, SethPhillips, NJack2AF, JamesKarr, ExpoSport, 01 S 10, wgsj_fortvalley, fast306stang, Lakota, blackga, TheLow, adrian1185, the727kid, rudy, sundownz, lmllopez, traksta15, gentlejax, satchel50207, Bigthangs, Goindef154)CACO ref: (extremechevyman67, ghostmechanic, FatBoy2, TheMan007, bdufner, 350zkid, ironb, bmansbach)SSA ref as phi: ( shizzzon, porkchop, onebadmonte, stevemead, TRP, ///M5, denim)SMD ref: (DC Power Rob, Nathan@XSPOWER, Jman08)And then some.

or maybe you and a few other people dont pay attention to what people say. i work in retail so all i have to do all day is listen to people so i hear alot of dumb shit people say. and the phrase 'let me axe you something....' or 'can i axe you directions?' come out all the time.

oh and ive never heard a girl fart before. does that mean they never do?

And you said I nick pick everything.... Ha!

I don't know. It just gets on my nerves. I'd rather someone call me hun then brah though.

Yea that word gets on my nerves bra is what girls wear, guys are in no comparison.... LOL

Hell 10 yrs ago it used to be Cat and back then that irked me.

Archived