Nightshade 15d1's, PRICE DROP

I would like to get a Sundown sa12 for her car and would be willing to work some kind of a trade out for one of them. It could be paired with something else or even some cash along with it.

wat u lookin for sir?

I am in need of a 12" woofer or pair for her car, a decent sub amp and 4 channel or even 5 channel if the sub out does decent power, a 6.5" comp set, and even a small but powerful battery to fit under the hood of a 2004 Honda Civic. I would be willing to trade for some of these things for one or even both of the Nightshade 15's that I have. It just depends on what you have that would be of equal value to trade. In all honesty if the 12" subs aren't Sundown sa12's I'd probably rather not worry about it. I may just sell the subs and buy the stuff I need to do her car that way, but I'd like to hear some offers.

well actually i have a set of subs built by jacob there dc level 3 motors with nightshade part he did them up really nice for me, pole vent for cooling and everything currently running on a orion 2500d at 1 ohm and dont even we remotely warm..

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

• 3 weeks later...

Do you still have these?

Yep, I still have them. I just picked up my new subs the other day and will come off these at any time now if I get what I'm asking for them. If I can't get that for them I'll probably hang on to them for now.

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

is it still 660 for both?

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

is it still 660 for both?

I will come down to $625 shipped for the pair and I believe that is the lowest I'm going to go on them right now. I may sell them individually now as well if there is interest at $330 shipped each.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion

What about a pick up price

Pmed back. Call me and we can discuss further prices and arrangements. Thanks.

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

Pmed back. Call me and we can discuss further prices and arrangements. Thanks.

hey man hit u up twice... let me know whats up

Are these as loose as Kim Kardashian? I have SA-12's...6 of em to be exact;)

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

Archived