Project lose an Olsen Twin

Haha, I've got all you guys beat. I'm 5'7" about 118lbs. I've got a lot of muscle definition and decent upper body strength.

I've never weighed more than 125. And I was benching over 180 at one point. But since I started slackin' I'm benching 165+ now.

I have a body fat content below 7%. People are surprised at the stuff I can do because I'm so slim.

haha I'm not even heavy enough to be a WEC bantamweight fighter, but I'm the perfect size to fit in pretty much any car's trunk. :good:

OP, Good luck with your fat loss program!

2005 Subaru Outback Wagon Pioneer 9400BH Fi Q 15, SAZ1500dV3

The first build>>> http://www.stevemead...-outback-build/

140.9 @ 36hz Sealed on dash!

REBUILT!!! 2 Fi Q 15s, 2 SAZ1500dv3 146.9 @ 39hz dBDRA certified

• 2 weeks later...

Hey finkster, im tryin to shed 30-40 lbs before april. (senior yr sb '11) im 17 yrs old and i weigh 232 (weighed 240 3 weeks ago). I need some tips and hints on losing Just weight. I try to do as much cardio as possible and stay away from lifting. Do i need to mix it up? And im having a really hard tim quittin cafeteria food at school. Its killing me. Any further help would be greatly appreciated. I bookmarked this page because of ur previous tips. Thanks!

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

I was 340 last year and only 5'10.. was real depressed and got my fatass to the gym im down too 255 right now and it feels great.. I hit the gym 5 days a week lifting/cardio ..I take jack3d preworkout along with some whey protein and a multi vitamin after work I take a caesin protein shake

P.s sorry for the run on setences on my phone

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

p90x guys :lifter:

TEAM FLEX ISSUES,TEAM DC AUDIO

2000 Silverado Ext 1500 v.3

(Walled Silverado)

4 DC Power 270a Alts on A DC Power Quad Alt Bracket

XS Power VCM,Stinger Volt Meters

4 AA Mayhem 18s

2 DC Audio 9.0ks Strapped

1 DC Audio 175.4

4 Selenium 6.5s & 4 Selenium 8s

4 Selenium Super Tweeter st350s

72 SQ Ft Of Stinger Roadkill Expert

Alpine CDA 9887

XS Power d3400(Hood),6 XS Power d3100s(Bed)

& much more.....

2011 Meca CA State Champion & State Record Holder In M5

Meca SPL:158.2

Meca P&P:137.4

DB Drag:159.1

USACI:161.2

BUILD LOG.....YOUTUBE CHANNEL.....FEEDBACK

Hey finkster, im tryin to shed 30-40 lbs before april. (senior yr sb '11) im 17 yrs old and i weigh 232 (weighed 240 3 weeks ago). I need some tips and hints on losing Just weight. I try to do as much cardio as possible and stay away from lifting. Do i need to mix it up? And im having a really hard tim quittin cafeteria food at school. Its killing me. Any further help would be greatly appreciated. I bookmarked this page because of ur previous tips. Thanks!

Sorry for the late response, I havent been keeping a close eye on the off topic.

First off, you CAN lose the weight if you are fully committed. If you aren't, stop reading and press the back button. Theres a couple sentences in your response saying you are TRYING to do something. If I tell you something important, dont just try to do it...just do it ;) Seriously, I hear things from EVERY person I talk to that is in the same kind of situation and I dont want to waste our time telling you things if you arent fully committed, because it will not work if done half assed. If you made it this far I assume (although u know what that means) that you are committed. Get your notepad out.

Go to this site http://www.shapefit.com/dailycalorie-calc.html

fill out the form, takes less than 10 seconds, that will tell you how many calories you need everyday. Dont eat over this number, not matter how tempting. Over eating will lower your self esteem and take you two steps back in a one step forward program.

Second, lift at least twice a week, unless you would like to lose muscle along with weight, but i dont know many people who want to do that. Youd wont wanna look like a twig, and its always nice to know you can at least lift or perform what the average person can. Do your cardio 3x a week. If you cant run, then dont do my HIIT suggestion quite yet until you can run a couple miles without dying. If you can do HIIT training, dont do it more than twice a week.

Drink AT LEAST 12 cups (1 cup = 8oz) of water every day. Thats 3/4 of a gallon. Buy a gallon of water for a dollar at wal mart and re use that (wash it out of course) and finish it. Not only will this replace alot of things you lose while working out, it helps you not feel so hungry.

Buy a multivitamin for 30 bucks. Again, this replaces things you lose while working out. It will speed up your weight loss process as well.

Quit the cafeteria food. You gained weight by eating more than you exercise. FACT. Not poking fun, just telling it like it is. To reverse the way you look, you gotta eat right and exercise more than you eat.

chicken, oatmeal, salad with vinegary types of dressing, cottage cheese, brown rice, broccoli, spinach, asparagus, Brussels sprouts, green beans, cucumbers, turkey, tuna....shit like that...keep it in your fridge and take it with you to school. Actually, cucumbers and onions in vinegar are awesome.

If you cant keep away from fast food or cafeteria food or unhealthy snacks your fat loss will hault. again, one step forward and two steps back.

WORK YOUR FUCKING ASS OFF IN THE GYM. I sweat so hard in the gym just from lifting that I even get stares from people (not in a good way, probably in a gross way) but i dont give a shit. They can waste their time and see mediocre results.

If you honestly, and i mean honestly, follow all the tips above then you will be shedding weight. But dont get so caught up in weight. You wanna lose fat more than weight. Go in the gym and get your bodyfat tested, dont even think about being embarassed about the number. They are there to help you and will admire you more for doing something about it. Now every month go and get that number tested again and you will see your proof there.

Any questions hit me up either in this thread or in a PM. Ill be gladd to help out. Like Nike, just do it bro.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Great advice finkster can't get any better than those tips.

P.s I sweat like a fuckin pig when im lifting too by the time I leave the gym it looks like I went swimming with my shirt on.. go hard or go home.

2004 Nissan Altima 2.5

20 Inch Lexani Wheels / Tires

(2) Re SR 15s

US AMPS AX600DE

Audison SRX-4

Herts ECX 165 front

Polk momo 6x9s rear

Pioneer AVH-3200 DVD

Well, I guess I am a bit older than you guys, so my nutritional needs are a bit different. I was 6'1" in high school and weighed about 165 tops, could play ball like crazy and didn't realize that I was a toothpick. After college and the military I was 210 and pretty good to go... Now it takes lots and lots of cardio - I do a nice 10k twice a week and then a even cooler 12 mile mountain bike ride twice a week. I'm still right around 210-215, take a nice cycle of thermogenics, but lots and lots of fish oil, and tri-flex or other quality joint formulas. It is imperitive that you keep your joints healthy! ESPECIALLY IF YOU EXERCISE!

That's all I got, Good multivitamin, good diet, the correct suppliments to keep your body structure healthy, and keep active.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

• 4 weeks later...

Archived