Best way for me to define my body

Let me start by saying in 6th grade (I'm currently 21 and been outta school since 07) I weighed 270LB's and I was about 5'8 (Huge fat kid lol) over the year I lost pounds and gained height now I'm 6'1 about 220LB's. My legs are pretty defined and my arms aren't too bad, my shoulders are broad with bone structure (I'm big boned so even if I weighed 180'bs i'd naturally have huge body mass.) My problem areas are my stomach and chest (I have man boobs but nothing retarded like you see on TV) I want to atleast tone up my stomach and chest so it's flat or muscular (defined) what products could I use to supplement and help me and what methods of workouts could tone me out the quickest? (I want to have some type of form by summmer for the beach.)

thanks guys.

16953117561387004112189.jpg

And this is what I currently look like body wise my stomach looks a little smaller in the picture my gut hangs pretty low but its kinda solid not like a beer belly but its almost like just extra skin

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

You can try jack3d as a supplement. A lot of people around campus have been using it and they like it. If you are looking to tone up your chest and stomach I would suggest doing a combo of push ups and benching; for your stomach weighted sit ups will help there. I would also suggest cutting out all pop, it is just empty calories. Stick to foods with high protein like boneless skinless chicken breasts. Other than that there are loads of workout routines online that you could try.

Car

1991 Honda Accord EX

System I now have and is finally installed!

Pioneer DEH-P7200HD

Digital Designs 3512

Digtal Designs CS 6.5" components

Audioque 2200

DD Audio C5b

Optima Yellow Top

Rockford Fosgate 1/0

Damplifier Pro

Luxury Liner Pro

ddaudiologo.jpg

lift alot of heavy ass weight, jog, and do somethin fun thats active like basketball. Its fun but hell of a workout

that is false. low reps and high weight will go more towards strength while high reps and lower weights(still moderate tho) will give you more definition. for example find a weight in bench that you can do ten times but maybe one more and then do three or four sets of ten.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

i use jack3d right now and i love it... gives me an edge i didnt have before.

teejay, did you use creatine? does it work?

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

im on it now and its straight water weight like once im done with it ill lose it all i will warn everyone that gets offered Vitamin E pills dont take it your body gets addicted to it because it goes you stupid energy but when ever you take pills they add creatine in there some where because it shows results but im also a guy that dosnt gain weight easy took me 3 weeks to gain 5 lbs and i lost it the next week but im bigger then i was i just have a high motabalisum and it messes around alot lol. but for gaining weight get whey bolic which is the three bags i have and weight gainer take each twice a day as they say . i do this

weight gainer with my brakfest then wheybolic an hour before i lift then an hour after i lift then weight gainer right before bed because your body can fully digest the protein and all that

whatever your interested in, research it before you take it. alot of these new supplements have taurine and caffeine in them and they can make you hyper and twitchy. I believe Superpump250 does this and several others. I stopped taking all those supplements and stuck to creatine and protein. mainly cuz I feel that all that other shit probably shouldnt be in your body (I believe in natural muscle mass) and didnt like the way they made me feel. I much prefer self motivation in the gym and don't need anythig to hype me up. just my 2 cents...

edit: also I forgot to add, when you take protein, keep drinking water all day. your body doesnt like breaking down pure protein like these powders. your putting your digestive organs through a significant amount of strain when you introduce substances like pure protein.

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Archived