Best way for me to define my body

P90X, recommend it to everyone. I went from 220 (looked alot like you) to 175 (toned chest, arms , back, and a six pack for the first time if my life) in 3 months without ever stepping foot in a gym. For supplements I only used AdrenaLean (CLA) and whey protein. Don't forget diet, it's one of the most important thing and dedication, you're gonna struggle, especially until you see results. Just keep at it and I promise it'll be worth it.

ive wanted to try it for the other way to gain weight and all that but shit aint cheap

ive wanted to try it for the other way to gain weight and all that but shit aint cheap

It's worth every penny, and if you're paying for a gym membership it'll pay for its self.

My thing is that it's hard for me to stay dedicated, in the gym I was seeing gains and I was getting bigger but it was over months period. With P90, literally within the first 2 weeks I had lost 15 pounds and my six pack was showing and I had never seen my abs in my entire life. So that just made me want to keep going, and every week it just got better and better. With all the muscle confusion you'll stay sore the entire 90 day, and call me weird but I love that feeling because it lets me know it's working. I'm about to start another cycle, this time to bulk.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I use jack3d too, that shit works and I love it. Gives you energy to continue and bcpballer what's your secret man 30 lbs of muscle seems like an impossible mission haha!

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

Lots of great suggestions guys thank you I'll try to do what I seem fit form the options haha... so how long if I do something like P90X with some lifting and some creatine and jack3d and keep with it could I jack myself out by summer? :D also how often should I workout everyday? and how long.

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

p90x is a great routine if you dont want to design your own workout. also a great way to stay motivated, tells you exactly what to do, step by step. that being said if youve never lifted before or havent for a long time its gonna be rough. i personally like making my own so i have more control of what i do. i do chest tricep, back bicep, shoulder leg. rotate between those 3, lift 6 times per week. jacked will give you alot of energy, i used it for almost a year and its amazing stuff. however if youre goal is to lose weight id suggest oxyelite. alot of people are skeptical about weight loss pills but i saw my friend drop ridiculous amounts of weight using this combined with working out. id suggest sticking with the p90x routine along with oxyelite. if youre really hardcore/have the time you could add an hour of cardio in as well. after you do one circuit you could do it again, maybe stop taking the oxyelite and start on jacked. i think the p90x routine comes with suggestions on what to eat. diet is just as important if not more than pure exercise. you could workout everyday but if your calorie intake>calories burned youll never see results. 3600 calories is roughly the amount to gain or lose a pound.

stay determined!!! back in 10th grade i weighed 210 (5'9-5'10ish) pounds and starting o-line on football team. i moved to china summer before 11th and started doing crazy amounts of working out/stopped trying to get so big. i dropped eighty pounds in 2 years. got to college, figured i was underweight, and put back another 20 pounds of muscle. once you see some progress with the weight loss youll just want to keep going, at least thats how it was for me.

*edit - stupid eighty always does this 80

also theres no way to "spot reduce" or lose fat in specific parts of your body. when you lose it you lose it everywhere.

hiiiiiiii
2002 4runner - buncha speakers n amps n shit (gone)
1994 astro - more stuffz

update: pretty sure all the pic links in the logs are broken lol.

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

4runner rebuild in progress
clickkk meeeee!!!! 4 18's 6th order

UBL - clicky

http://www.youtube.com/yyj11589

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

btw, its pretty easy to find a torrent for p90x if you dont feel like buying it :D probably wont get the best resolution, but hey, who needs hd for a workout routine.

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

lots of hater kids here. Pay no attention, they just want 89,000 watt subs for 3.50
If you would have put a dc dustcap on it and called it lv your mom, they would all be in love

I've worked out before I used to workout for 6 months back in high school thats how I lost weight and gained muscle I was also active playing a lot of sports... The problem is I dont have a ton of time every week I need something I can do a day straight forward and gain results. I don't want to lose weight I want to tone and gain muscle I want muscle where my fat or loose skin is haha I wouldnt mind pecks instead of man boobs:D

Grand Cherokee

Team Backwoods Bumpers

DC 15" Level 3's /w 4 Coils

Pioneer deh4200ub

Pioneer 3-ways

Pioneer Tweeters

Pioneer GM-D9500F

Audiopipe 1500.1D @ 14.4v

Clarion Equalizer

Knuconeptz Kollosus 0ga

Knuconpetz Kollosus 4ga

Coming Soon: 270xp / xs1200

I have the complete set of P90x if anyone is interested in buying it. I dont use it anymore. Never completed it as the only reason I had it was because I didnt have a car at the time. The routine is tough.

As for losing fat. You're going to gain some strength and muscle in the beginning but dont expect to lose fat and gain a lot of muscle, that's just not how it goes unless genetics are on your side.

Do cardio 2-3 times a week and lift 2-3 times a week. Research HIIT training and use it at least once a week to optimize results. EAT RIGHT or throw your weight loss out the window.

Fitness is a lifetime change, not a seasonal thing. just the way it goes. Good luck bro.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Fitness is a lifetime change, not a seasonal thing. just the way it goes.

x2

if time is a big constraint, defintely look into hiit, high intensity interval training, cuts down workout times by a lot. its not very easy to gain muscle and lose fat at the same time. to lose fat you need to burn more than you intake. however you generally lose fat and muscle at the same time. muscle loss can be minimized by doing strength training with cardio. thats why people do bulk and cut phases. bulk - lift shit tons eat shit tons gain lost of muscle and fat. cut - try to lose as much fat as possible while trying to minimize muscle loss. fitness really is a lifestyle change. how much would you have per day/week to workout?

hiiiiiiii
1994 astro - more stuffz

ma slop garb build log
16 12's 4th order

UBL - clicky

i dont bother much with fitness although i should, i have p90x and plan to start using it soon, i am 6'5" 240 pounds, average build not chubby, but i have a high fat cell count, so my skin is more dense and think than normal people,(more fat cells per square inch,for those who understand computer terms better, lol) anyways due to a weird type of type 2 diabetes i have, i basically lose 1 pound a month by doing nothing, this is of course an unhealthy way of losing weight which is why i want to try and get fit the right way, iv e lost 40 pounds since i was diagnosed with diabetes and i do nothing for exercise or health, basically unless i consume a certain amount of extra calories, the sugar in my system is dehydrating my cells forcing them to look elsewhere in my body to get the needed nutrients, which results in very low weight loss, but overtime it adds up

honestly i losgt my train of thought, so ill go another route from here

since i dont bother with supplements i dont know much about them, but i would assume that if you take supplements that contain things your body naturally creates, than if you take them long enough, your body may stop creating them, because it would sense an over abundance of this resource and may figure that it shouldnt be working so hard on this since someone else is bringing in the supplements, and then if you stop taking the supplements, may result in your body no longer having the proper amount of resources it needs, granted youd have to take something for a long time i would think before your body gives up on making it itself

for me i would just rather get healthy a natural way such as exercise instead of using supplements just ot be safe, but my bro using some supplements and he seems to have no issues with them, he runs marathons every weekend or so locally when they have them here in indiana, almost always wins his age group, not sure how he does overall though

ill be honest, im not sure if much of this is relevant, do what suits you, your awesome, dont forget it

Archived