so, just got a letter from the irs......

If you disagree with how you are being taxed vote for Ron Paul! He is the only person that runs for president that believes income taxation is illegal and unconstitutional and he is right.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

do you realize that others have to pay in more to make up for you then?

How do you figure when they over tax me all year long, then at the end of the year IRS pays back what they over taxed

How do you figure when they over tax me all year long, then at the end of the year IRS pays back what they over taxed

You said they pay you back what you paid in AND THEN SOME.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

in the first post you said you get back what you paid plus some, this would result in you paying a negative amount of taxes for the year. you didnt say that you get back the extra you paid.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

This is something that really bites my ass, how the hell do we owe the government money. Seriously wtf i dont take a damn handout from these idiots i pay all my bills myself not a damn thing i do is paid for by them. I really wouldnt be as pissed about it if they could learn to use the money wisely instead the "national" debt goes up and the shit that should be paid for like schools goes down the drain, then Mr senator takes a nice fat check for what, if these people were running a business they would all be in jail or bankrupt.

And to the people defending obama no offense but piss off go research that sack o shit, all hes done is drive the debt up and put more policies into place that we cant pay for. Health care bill hell medicare is going broke as is and yet you want to put an even bigger bill on the economy screw that.

/end rant

This is something that really bites my ass, how the hell do we owe the government money. Seriously wtf i dont take a damn handout from these idiots i pay all my bills myself not a damn thing i do is paid for by them. I really wouldnt be as pissed about it if they could learn to use the money wisely instead the "national" debt goes up and the shit that should be paid for like schools goes down the drain, then Mr senator takes a nice fat check for what, if these people were running a business they would all be in jail or bankrupt.

And to the people defending obama no offense but piss off go research that sack o shit, all hes done is drive the debt up and put more policies into place that we cant pay for. Health care bill hell medicare is going broke as is and yet you want to put an even bigger bill on the economy screw that.

/end rant

dont forget the Senate too. The spending nation wide including states has gotten out of hand is focused in the wrong areas. The political system is compelty fucked right now

Johns.jpgSuburban Coming Soon

/end rant

You do not owe the government anything. Read up on your rights and requirements as a U.S. citizen. Nowhere will you find that we are supposed to pay a personal income tax.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

dont forget the Senate too. The spending nation wide including states has gotten out of hand is focused in the wrong areas. The political system is compelty fucked right now

If you look back i ripped them a little but yes your right its all fucked now idc if your democrat or republican this bi-partisan bullshit is fuckin us all, theres a reason Washington and the other founding fathers didnt want political parties...because it fucks shit up. everyone on one party has to vote the same because if you dont the party will bash you then your out of a job.

You do not owe the government anything. Read up on your rights and requirements as a U.S. citizen. Nowhere will you find that we are supposed to pay a personal income tax.

exactly my point....anywho sorry to hear this hugh and i hope it all gets straightened out in the end

so we're bankrupt because we're in iraq, right?? i used to live in canada, you could have an intellegent conversation with ANYONE, here in america its hard to get the time of day, how about we fucking pull out of iraq and rebuild our fucking schools. SHIT. :good:

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

Archived