so i just got out of hs in june and the community college starts next week. im not sure on wat to study and im thinking about just taking of first semester. :unsure: But i was just curious, has anyone gone to college? and if so wat did u study? wat would be a good field to go in? i really dont wanna take off the first semester but i dont wanna go major in something im not gonna enjoy, even though i can always change it...please any suggestions are welcome...thank you

Lets Go Ski

I don't know how things are where you live, but here in Mississippi there are a few professions that Pay well and don't take that long to complete the course. One is A nurse, I know everyone says hey guys aren't suppose to be nurses, but they are in demand. Also Respitory Therapist make good money where I live and it doesn't take long to become one. If I were not a Firefighter I would look into becoming one of those 2..

take HVAC courses and you can't go wrong in life, you get to learn all the major trades, electrical, plumbing, refrigeration, welding, etc.....and the best part is you NEVER have to call someone out to your house to fix anything, just do that shit yourself.

I got banned for being an ignorant ass....and im a dickhole

i like men, michael jackson and large sausages

Just make sure that you get your degree in something that you can make money in . A degree in Science wont do you any good if you want to be a lawer . Figure out what job you want then go and get your degree in it . Dont get a degree in something just to say you have a degree and if all else fails ...........................the Marines are always hiring = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

O.K. so its been a while since I have been out of college, but what you want to do is take it slow the first year and not get overwhelmed by stuff. Take some minor courses and get some of those out of the way. It gives you a chance to think about what you want to do. I would suggest looking into business, or depending on how into this car audio you are a degree related to that.

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

so i just got out of hs in june and the community college starts next week. im not sure on wat to study and im thinking about just taking of first semester. :unsure: But i was just curious, has anyone gone to college? and if so wat did u study? wat would be a good field to go in? i really dont wanna take off the first semester but i dont wanna go major in something im not gonna enjoy, even though i can always change it...please any suggestions are welcome...thank you

Look into Civil Engineering and / or Construction Management

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Also you don't want to be a Firefighter or a Teacher..It might be Prestigious jobs, but you won't get rich doing them. Plus Stress sucks!

tell me about it..right now i wait tables at a local restaurant. Money isnt bad, maybe 800 every 2 weeks but its so stressful...

Civil Engineering huh...i might have to keep that in mind

Lets Go Ski