Stinger 1 Farad capacitor

80 amp stinger fuse

BIG 3 in 4 gauge wire

4 gauge power/ground wire

JVC MP3 CD Car Deck (KD-G320)

12 gauge Monster speaker wire to Sub

16 gauge Stinger speaker wire to doors

Stinger Gold Plated Battery Terminals

its been like 104 with 70% humidity here for like the last 2 weeks. It sucks so bad, i am ready for fall already lol

yessir it sucks horribly wasnt it 80 sum % humidity one day this week, I hate football when its humid out....

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

It is pretty much stupid hot here in FL. usually in the 90's + and 85%+ humidity

My System:

Pioneer AVH-P3200BT

4-Dayton 7 inch reference series (front doors)

8-Onkyo 3/4 inch tweeters (dash)

1-Sundown Audio 100.4D (mids/highs)

2-18" BTL's (for now)

Crescendo 3kwp (for sale)

Complete rebuild coming soon...

Yep. Global Warming is real. It is VERY REAL

<_< uk 12c - 55f,,, global warmin is not real. its simply scare tactics.

If you read up on the facts behind global warming, you will find that the planet naturally heats, cools and reheats itself, and has done continuously throughout its history.

Around the time of our industrial revolution we were burning more fossil fuels and emitting masses of toxic and carbon fumes, yet the earth’s temperature started to cool.

Even though I dont buy into the global warming scandal. I still feel its importnant not to be wasteful with the resources we are lucky to have.

So were not losing anything by switching off that lightbulb, turning the tv off standby, or travelling by public transport now and again.

thanx :)

'' The Inconvienient Truth '' It's a movie with Al Gore, depicting various facts about global warming. It's a very dramatic film that has hit home. Makes you think twice about taking what you have now for granted. I recommend everyone watch this.

Thats from the words of "Earthman" haha jp bro

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

'' The Inconvienient Truth '' It's a movie with Al Gore, depicting various facts about global warming. It's a very dramatic film that has hit home. Makes you think twice about taking what you have now for granted. I recommend everyone watch this.

my manager at work was tellin me somethin about this on how al gore was talkin about how we need to use less electricity and stuff when his house electric bill is like a couple hundred grand for his own house. idk if its true tho just goin by what i was told.

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

...And I'm from somerset. They have been canceling all of the outdoor sport's practices here due to the heat ever since school started 2 weeks ago pretty much...

u near cumberland lake? ill be down there tomorrow...and its gonna be hot as hell!!!

i likes me some audio stuff...

Archived