Thanks. I'll check it out after school

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

I don't think you will find a better headphone then the Sennheiser HD650 in that price range.

If you have ever heard the Sennheiser HD555,well, the HD650 is a leap above it.(better bass from 20-40 hertz,and it sounds more 'clear')

And if you haven't heared the HD555, ayeb you have heared the HD465, the 555 is much better sounding then the 465, it can get louder handle more bass without distorting.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

The audio technicia ATH-M35 have really good SQ and a nice low end.

They also have a nice priceline :)

You could get those stock iPod headphones and shove them in your ear...

LOL

Haha..im stuck doing that now because my Sonys broke

I don't think you will find a better headphone then the Sennheiser HD650 in that price range.

If you have ever heard the Sennheiser HD555,well, the HD650 is a leap above it.(better bass from 20-40 hertz,and it sounds more 'clear')

And if you haven't heared the HD555, ayeb you have heared the HD465, the 555 is much better sounding then the 465, it can get louder handle more bass without distorting.

I havent even heard of that brand, so i havent heard any of their products. The HD650 has 4.5 stars on Amazon and the specs look really nice. That headphone is in my top list

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

So my question is why bother with nice headphones if theyre being used with compressed media? I mean unless youre using something else with them. I cant stand listening to mp3s on my system.

1999 Pontiac Sunfire

Alpine CDA-9886

Sundown Audio SAZ-1000D

Sundown Audio SAX-50.4

Rainbow SAC 265.25 Components

Image Dynamics iD12

Optima Yellow Top

SQFire FTW.

So my question is why bother with nice headphones if theyre being used with compressed media? I mean unless youre using something else with them. I cant stand listening to mp3s on my system.

Why do u think he listens to compressed media?(the thread doesn't say his goals..)

U can't stand listening to mp3 on you're system,? you must have a pretty amazing SQ setup.

I think 512kb/s mp3 sound good with my home system which sounds quite good as i may say.(i do understand if u have illigal mp3's it will sound like shit, because they have a low bitrate.)

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

From the list of what we sale to engineers and studios:

Check- AKG

http://www.akg.com/personal/,pcp_id,267,_psmand,12.html

Check- Sennheiser (sp?)

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/professional_headphones-headsets_headphones

Also check Denon and other brands that actually deal with the 'Pro' market and not consumer. These guys make stuff for the pro.s, the Dr.Dre phones are cheap for what you pay....considering DRE is written all over them, you're paying a large portion towards his endorsing those phones.... You might find some 'engineers' using them....but that would never be a real engineers choice. Now if you want 'bass' maybe that's the route you need to go; just know their are brands out there that focus on actually reproducing sounds accurately, with proper tonality.

Personally when I play my drum-set, I wear these guys: http://www.akg.com/personal/,pcp_id,275,pid,836,_psmand,12.html&?cii_sSKU=K272HD&cii_nRGID=2603&showlocator&cian (notice the cost compared to the "dre's")

Anyway...that's my 2 cents...buy what you like though...but if you want something from a Pro manufacturer...(and this goes for all of you, regarding damn near anything Pro Audio)... send me a PM-

We sale damn near every major brand of Pro. Audio: EV, Bose, JBL, Dynacord, Crown, Shure, Yamaha, QSC, Auralex, bleh bleh....I've got pages of what we sale... if you find something let me know and I can tell you if I can get it...further more- I can get you (or you guys) things cheaper than anywhere else most likely. :)

cheers!

DD earbuDDs or rockford fosgate punch plugs . . . but your looking for those big bulky ones . . .dont know if they have those dirol.gif

the best is difficult to answer . . .go with what you like . . .go to your local hifi shop and listen to a few of them

Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD

4 - infinity reference 6.5

a pair of infinity reference tweeters

1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs

1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock

1 - AudioQue HDC315

KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure

4 - Stinger pro series signal wires

20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires

Big Three Upgrade

1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)

Im not looking for crazy SQ, and my music isnt from Frostwire. I dont think itunes is that bad. They use m4a iirc. Idk what the difference is. I believe its just apple's file extention

Check- AKG

http://www.akg.com/personal/,pcp_id,267,_psmand,12.html

Check- Sennheiser (sp?)

http://www.sennheiserusa.com/professional_headphones-headsets_headphones

Also check Denon and other brands that actually deal with the 'Pro' market and not consumer.

Personally when I play my drum-set, I wear these guys: http://www.akg.com/personal/,pcp_id,275,pid,836,_psmand,12.html&?cii_sSKU=K272HD&cii_nRGID=2603&showlocator&cian (notice the cost compared to the "dre's")

Anyway...that's my 2 cents...buy what you like though...but if you want something from a Pro manufacturer...(and this goes for all of you, regarding damn near anything Pro Audio)... send me a PM-

We sale damn near every major brand of Pro. Audio: EV, Bose, JBL, Dynacord, Crown, Shure, Yamaha, QSC, Auralex, bleh bleh....I've got pages of what we sale... if you find something let me know and I can tell you if I can get it...further more- I can get you (or you guys) things cheaper than anywhere else most likely. :)

Somebody else recommended me a pair of Denons. I actually have a set of Harmon Kardon speakers at my computer desk and didnt know that they produced AKG. Thanks for the suggestions and your opinion

The price is pretty cheap. Are the yreally that good.

DD earbuDDs or rockford fosgate punch plugs . . . but your looking for those big bulky ones . . .dont know if they have those dirol.gif

Ill do some research on the DDs, but is the RF really that good. Im pretty sure I say then for like $90 on SonicElectronix

LMFAO so true

Archived